Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Story of the Year Tease New Music • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 26, 2016.

1. Steeeve Perry

Trusted

They could not I agree. And that should be a huge positive.

2. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Only record I can back is In The Wake and that record did exactly that so I hope.

3. inwaves

the ships have all sailed to the sea

I would love some heavier SOTY. I at least hope Ryan shreds like we all know he can.

Davjs likes this.
  4. Steeeve Perry

Trusted

Black Swan is killer. I probably like it even more than In The Wake.

5. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I like a couple songs but for me it's all about Wake.

6. inwaves

In the Wake and Black Swan are definitely my favorites. I'd probably say In the Wake is my favorite if I had to choose.

7. Davjs

Trusted

It's a hard choice. Both are fantastic but I have to go with the album that has the Antidote on it. Choose Your Fate, Welcome to Our New War and title track seal the deal. In the Wake has their best closer by far though.

8. inwaves

Yeah those are all fantastic songs. And I really like the lyrics on Black Swan better than In the Wake for the most part. I would love an album full of bangers like Choose Your Fate, Welcome to Our New War, Is This My Fate, Our Time is Now, and Won Threw Ate. I think they do heavy shit really well.

9. Davjs

Trusted

They do! I think the best we can hope for though given the last albums and the new song they've been playing live are mostly poppier rock songs with the occasional heavy track. The Constant had 2 heavy tracks, that's probably what we'll get. I'm happy with whatever, but I'd be so much happier with a mostly heavy album. More Meathead and Won Threw Ate peez.