Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Story of the Year – “Miracle” • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 16, 2017.

1. SFguitar

Regular

This pop-punk/post-hardcore stuff has always been my favorite type of music, why did it have to die out? :redanger::redanger::redanger::redanger:

morken and warriorsam like this.
  2. AMusial625

Regular

It's crazy that I got into these guys when Page Avenue came out and I've heard these new songs at 32 years old and they are some of the most consistent singles I've heard this year. If the rest of this album comes close to the first 4 singles this could be in AOTY contention. Let's get some tour dates!

3. pbueddi

Trusted

i agree with some that this might end up being my favorite record from them!

4. SuNDaYSTaR

Regular Prestigious

Although I've never been a huge fan of their music, I've seen them live a couple time and their shows are absolute killers.

5. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Can't wait for a tour!

6. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I'll only be excited for a tour if they bring a touring guitarist. Really can't imagine watching a whole set of theirs with one guitar.

trevorshmevor likes this.
  7. Helloelloallo

Trusted Supporter

I am pumped for this album. Always been a big fan and these new songs are great. I am hoping for some songs that are a bit heavier but still liking what we've been shown so far.

8. rxbandit89

probably over-caffeinated. Supporter

Agreed. Seems like they'd get someone to play bass so Ryan and Phil can do their thing on guitars.

9. Eva89

Trusted Prestigious

My favorite of the 4 released so far. Aaron Sprinkle is such an underrated producer, this sounds fucking great. Hope that dude finally gets the credit he deserves and should totally produce the next blink record.

Jason Tate likes this.
  10. Whoa, I am totally into that idea. He has the sheen of Feldmann without a lot of the ridiculous bells and whistles.

11. Eva89

Trusted Prestigious

Did you listen to the latest NFG record? Sprinkle produced that too and it sounds great. Such a fun record to listen to.

I’d be totally down with Feldmann returning tho, i like most of the records he’s produced and the latest Goldfinger record was one of my favorite records released this year.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  12. studskalny

I met the devil and I stared her in the eyes

For real though, like everyone has said, their live shows are absolutely great. This album is coming at a great time. Really excited for this one, 4/4 so far for me as well. Happy for them.