Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Stone Removed From Knocked Loose Tour

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Knocked Loose have removed Stone from their upcoming tour after allegations of sexual misconduct. The band’s full statement can be found below.

We have been aware of recent incidents and paying very close attention to every story, tweet, and Facebook post being shared. Stone is no longer on the upcoming tour, it was never a question from the start. This is being worked on from our end since the very beginning please do not take our silence as hiding from the issue, instead we have been working to make our first official headliner a better tour and a safer place for everyone involved. We are sorry it took so long to update. We have always promoted a safe place for every different kind of person that wants to come to our shows, and have vocally promoted a safe space for women. We DO NOT stand behind these actions, and it will not be tolerated. More news tonight.

2. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Good.

3. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

time for them to get rid of terror too

4. aniafc

Trusted

What happened with Terror?

5. cwhit

aniafc likes this.
  6. SuNDaYSTaR

Regular Prestigious

7. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

Good riddance.

Year of the Knife is their replacement. Quality straight-edge metallic hardcore:

solxace and suicidesaints like this.
  8. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Didn't know anything about Stone before, and won't bother now. Year of the Knife is legit though so I'm down for them.

9. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Looks like the tweet you linked in the original post has been deleted?

10. cwhit

hmmmmmmmmmm either this stone band decided to like, sue or something or knocked loose/the label is making a bad decision protecting this band

11. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I see on KL's Facebook they have a post announcing the new band that's taking the place of Stone, but that's it.

12. cwhit

there was a post talking about how they do not accept mistreatment of women and stuff like that

13. swboyd

wouldn't surprise me if pure noise or legal consultation had them pull it because of potential legal implications. i'm not a lawyer or pr-literate so this is just baseless speculation.

they need to make some type of public statement along the lines of what is said in the original post and not delete it.

cwhit likes this.
  14. cwhit

yeah that's my guess too

15. I don't know what legal implications could come from that post. Pure Noise getting involved badly wouldn't surprise me though.

16. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Stone has also broken up

17. swboyd

that's what confused me too. it's a perfectly innocuous statement so it seems weird that they'd delete it. it was the only explanation i could think of without there being something more nefarious afoot, but like i said, i have no idea at the end of the day.

18. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Where did you see that?

19. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

20. cherrywaves

Trusted

The last day or so has been pretty wild in terms of hardcore dudes getting outed. Definitely for the best.

As for Terror, there's been a million dudes in this band, so I'm hoping Scott does the right thing and gets a new lineup going