Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Stick To Your Guns / Stray From The Path / Expire / Knocked Loose Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Jul 16, 2016.

1. ADayToFall

A home like yours is upside down

Expire no breakup yet.PNG

Cgarnsay likes this.
  2. Morgan

Morgan

How do we still not have a set list

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  3. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah lack of setlists are bumming me out

Also really stoked the Chicago show starts at 6. Shows never start that early here and it'll be super nice to get out early

4. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

STYG setlist popped up, nothing else atm. I'm making a Spotify playlist to keep track of it and get pumped for the show. They play 3/4 of the songs from the new EP which is cool.

5. himynameisdakota

Regular

If they're really closing with 'This Is More' I'm probably going to break something.

redwing91007 likes this.
  6. Pats12Sox34

Regular

I was holding the tiniest hope that theyd break out this is more for this tour. I hope everything stays true. Just bought my ticket for next Tuesday. I'll probably end up buying merch from each band at this show.

redwing91007 likes this.
  7. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

It's a hardcore tour for them. It makes sense for them to bring out when they're with bands with like these ones.

8. redwing91007

New Knocked Loose is streaming in full on YouTube

9. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I'm gonna assume KL's set is the full EP, Oblivions Peak, Deadinger and maybe 2 more new ones

10. redwing91007

Set times at my date are:

Doors:6:30 pm
    Local 7:30-7:50
    Knocked Loose 8:05-8:30
    Expire 8:45-9:10
    Stray From The Path 9:25-10:00
    Stick To Your Guns 10:15-11:15

I expect more than 2 new KL songs since the record drops on Friday. It's also only a 25 minute slot, granted all their songs are ridiculously short. 35 minutes of Stray is just not enough :(

11. Cgarnsay

Trusted

Which show will you be at?

12. redwing91007

13. redwing91007

And now both of my friends had to bail on the show so it looks like I'll be flying solo for this one, absolutely not missing it. Anyone else going to my date?

14. Cgarnsay

Trusted

I'm Detroit, can you get a pic of merch please?

15. redwing91007

I'll do my best! I found this one online

[​IMG]

Cgarnsay likes this.
  16. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Also might have to fly solo. Not sure if I'm gonna go or not but I really want too. Where I'm staying in Chicago is only 6 mins away from the venue too...

17. johnnyferris

Going to the San Diego now that i waited to get Chain tickets. My 13th STYG show but very stoked to see Expire again.

18. redwing91007

So this show was absolutely INSANE. There was a lineup to buy tickets at the door that I stood in for 45 and had to miss Knocked Loose but luckily caught Expire, it was their last show in Montreal. I got a spot on the mail floor for Stray and I've never seen a room move like that. Front to back, side to side, everyone was moving and it was wild. The crowd seemed to thin out a bit for STYG but the energy was still there and the knocked it out of the park. Definitely in my top 5 shows of the year.

I wasn't able to get merch pictures but I checked it out quickly, nothing too interesting. No vinyl for STYG or Stray but STYG were selling the new EP on CD ahead of it's release.

Cgarnsay likes this.
  19. redwing91007

Finally got my videos uploaded

20. NickThomas

STYG did not play This Is More in Philly, I think they slipped another song in off either Disobedient or Diamond and just left it off the setlist.

21. redwing91007

They haven't been playing it at all. At my show someone in the crowd yelled out and requested it which started Jesse off on a rant about why they don't play it anymore. Something along the lines of "I love that song but I wrote it when I was 16, we're a different band now".

22. johnnyferris

I live 5 miles from Chain Reaction and yet I found myself in San Diego tonight because I waited too long for tickets. Another great STYG show! I'll never get sick of seeing the hometown boys. This is More was played

This won't be the last time I'll be seeing Expire, but it was certainly nice watching them play again. Stray was Stray and Knocked Loose certainly had a lot of people there for them.

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.