Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Steven Universe (Cartoon Network) TV Show • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by cwhit, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Looks awesome. Loving the high stakes feel.

2. tucah

not champ Prestigious

I have so many episodes sitting on my DVR, gotta catch up soon.

3. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

this week!!!!!!

4. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Super ready

5. cwhit

YES YES YES TONIGHT
    all the press for this string has been super spoilery though, sorta a bummer

6. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

I mean they already leaked major spoilers for these coming episodes, it sucks but it happens

7. cwhit

holy shit wow.
    what a fucking tense two episodes

8. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Yeah they were.

That fight was awesome. I hope Jasper isn't just gone now though.

9. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Jasper basically put out in the distance, that return is gonna be interesting. Maybe with a trained watermelon army?

10. Hi everyone! I wanted to avoid the thread until I caught up. Finally watched season two! (And the new episodes).

I'm really excited to see how Lapis contributes to the group's dynamic. Love her so much. Almost cried just seeing her finally separated from Jasper.

11. Just catching up. These first 2 eps were really good. Big fight was cool. Even though we've seen less of her than the others, Lapis is my favorite design and character of the gems.

This made me chuckle. "Something doesn't feel right about this.." "Then use the D-pad."

12. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

More Lapis forever please

incognitojones likes this.
  13. cwhit

wow wow wow wow

i'm blown away. easily one of the best and most beautiful episodes of the show. i'm stunned. this show is perfect

"jersey" hahahaha

14. xkaylinh May 19, 2016
    (Last edited: May 19, 2016)
    I got called to dinner two minutes in, right after she "left." I was so sad.

edit: I wish I could make this entire episode my avatar. This and Adventure Time are so good this week. Watched both episodes twice.

15. Loved the juxtaposition of Steven's heart-melting optimism and Lapus' heartbreaking story. Great ep.

16. cwhit

literally read your comment and got chills thinking about that episode
    what a special 10 minutes of television

17. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Heads up, the next two episodes already aired in France with another airing tonight, so the English versions are out there. Be careful if you watch live and don't want to be spoiled

But holy shit two of the cutest episodes ahhh

18. cwhit

oh shitttt gotta download if they're up

19. cwhit

okay watched it, good episodes. crazy how good these plotless (pretty much) episodes are, the characters are so amazing

20. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

''I'm trying, but all I want to look at is you.'' :verysad:
    Love these episodes

21. matthaber

beautiful and chequered, the end

Every time Garnet splits into two I become an absolute wreck. This show makes me cry like no other.

Also....

Steven falling from the sky reflecting on how the town was gonna eat fresh donuts without him was the funniest thing ive seen on tv this year.

I love this show soooooo much ahhhh.

22. Clipboard.jpg

DeviantRogue and Joe like this.
  23. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Having Lapis back is wonderful

24. cwhit

she's such a cynical teenager it's great

25. Still slowly making my way through this but I'm nearing the end of the first season and have hit a few awesome episodes the past day or so. Big, cool mythology stuff with Peridot being introduced briefly and then Steven being able to fuse with humans the episode after that. I just watched the ep where Steven wants them to test him and after realizing its fake, he finds out they don't really know what they're doing so instead of them boosting his confidence he pretends the test was perfect to boost theirs and it was so fucking cute and what is this liquid coming out of my eyes