Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Steven Universe (Cartoon Network) TV Show • Page 11

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by cwhit, Mar 6, 2016.

1. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

recall reality likes this.
  2. Apparently there are two more episodes left in the season after Reunion, the first of which was released yesterday.

Also there's going to be a movie.

3. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Legs From Here to homeworld is out and SO much happens, they are packing a ton of character and lore stuff in this whole run. I’ve never had more questions and more answers at the same time, seeming like a big shift for the show.

4. GBlades

Trusted

So I've just started this and I'm already 10 episodes in. It's so addictive.

incognitojones likes this.
  5. I am extremely into this now I have watched so much of this show over the past two weeks. I'm in the middle of season 3

6. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Contender and jordalsh like this.
  7. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

i definitely thought there'd be a date dammit

8. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

:verysad:

9. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

jordalsh likes this.
  10. Diamond Days starts tonight! (the first one has been out a while though). also it looks like an hour long special on january 21

ghostedaway likes this.
  11. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

1 hour epsiode is tonight!

AWasteOfATime likes this.
  12. matthaber

beautiful and chequered, the end

welp, that left me weeping uncontrollably.

was that the series finale? cause sure felt like it

13. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

What a ride that was. This show really is the best

It definitely felt like it was a series finale

They revealed the movie is coming out in the fall

matthaber likes this.
  14. matthaber

I dont need you to respect me, I respect me
    I dont need you to love me, I love me
    but I want you to know, you can know me
    if you change your mind

This song at the end crushed my soul and left me speechless

15. matthaber

the fact that his line "im a child, whats your excuse" is a call back to the pilot episode just reinforces how much of a series finale this felt. everything felt full circle

16. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Apparently they didn't know if they were going to get more episodes so this written as a finale, but more should still be coming after the movie

I'm not really sure where to go from here but that was a very well done full episode

DeviantRogue and ghostedaway like this.
  17. AWasteOfATime Jan 21, 2019
    (Last edited: Jan 22, 2019)
    AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

good lord that was everything, no idea where they go after that but a perfect ending to a perfect show if thats what it turns out to be.

Edit: so this was originally intended to be the end of rebecca sugars original five season arc of the show but likely that more will follow. WILD STUFF. I feel like we won’t get anything until the movie in the fall though.

18. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

My mouth was agape during the whole sequence of White pulling out Steven's diamond, then Diamond Steven screaming "SHE'S GONE" and overpowering White. So intense.

Also Obsidian was way too cool and I really wish they would've done more action with it

19. um FUCK

matthaber likes this.
  20. all the songs are already on streaming omgg

21. matthaber

change yr mind soty

22. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

Just caught back up, loved the episode but boy did it feel like they crammed a bit too much in there. Definitely seemed like they had to deal with the possibility they weren't getting renewed whenever the season was in production.

Edit: As already has been pointed out essentially. Excited to see just where the hell they could possibly go from here.

23. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

THE BUBBLE BATH! : stevenuniverse

------

If the show continues on indefinitely then I hope the overarching storyline puts emphasis on the fact that the Diamonds are still dictators of what is apparently a vast empire of planet colonies that they use up and spit out lol. Like I don't really understand their motivation if they don't need any source of nutrition or wealth and all they get out of the planet extraction is more Gems -- more servants? Some as-yet-unmentioned intergalactic enemy that they need an army to guard against?

24. Was about ten episodes behind, finally caught up and wow!

25. ghostedaway Jun 14, 2019
    (Last edited: Jun 14, 2019)
    ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Regarding the movie

Edit: Rebecca Sugar posted that it's a musical but she deleted it for some reason