Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Steve Klein, Ex-New Found Glory Guitarist, Convicted of Indecent Exposure • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 1, 2021.

1. brothemighty

Trusted

Guess I won't revisit that discography

2. silentc

Regular

According to his attorney "He's still writing great songs. He's still writing great music. I think the future will be even better now that he can put this case behind him."

3. mattylikesfilms Mar 2, 2021
    (Last edited: Mar 2, 2021)
    mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I would suggest everyone go check Sam Pura’s insta story. He worked with the pedo for records with TSSF and State Champs and put him on blast as well as acknowledging the problematic shit that goes on in the pop punk scene.

HelloThisIsDog likes this.
  4. -deleted-

-

He is 100% not writing music with NFG.

CAC3, Raku and mattylikesfilms like this.
  5. -deleted-

-

Hilarious Steve is pissed for being outed and slid in the DM’s on Sam. What a joke of a human being.

A65BEF53-C9FC-4C2E-B9DA-F21C73005718.png

6. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Yup. Another dude who doesn’t like *checks notes* being called out for their actions that they chose to do? K

7. -deleted-

-

Like, you’re a convicted pedo/sex offender. Barely lucky enough to not be getting a more deserved sentencing. Can’t believe this cockroach is trying to stick his head back out in the music scene right now.

8. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

9. silentc

Regular

Didn't say he was but he's writing for something or someone but nobody's gonna wanna hear it after what he's done

10. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

I heard he worked on the new Chunk! No Captain, Chunk! record which is extremely disappointing if so.

TJ Wells likes this.
  11. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Like...how the fuck do you work with a known, convicted pedophile? I know 40% of the country thinks that “cancel culture” is ruining everything but even then I feel like most of those people would be like “nah, I’m good.”

12. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Cancel culture feels like such a myth. Someone gets called out for a few weeks in the headlines and then it's business as usual

tytymcg, yeahrightdude and TJ Wells like this.
  13. pbueddi

Trusted

14. 333 GANG

ACAB

Sam Pura, a producer who worked with Steve on a The Story So Far record (What You Don’t See). Steve lived at his house for a period of time.

Raku, Anthony_Soprano and pbueddi like this.
  15. AMC

Regular

I feel the same way. I'm not for cancel culture. Some of it is good some of it is bad. I have noticed what ever gets canceled, is basically back within 6 months when everybody has moved on and forgot about it.

16. 333 GANG

ACAB

Cancel culture isn’t a real thing and never has been.

17. AMC

Regular

What do you mean?

18. 333 GANG

ACAB

Famous people don’t get canceled. We’ve seen it time and time again. They come back and are right back in the pecking order where they were. Sometimes they see even more success as a result of their shitty behaviour. Case in point, Morgan Wallen as we speak.

Woohoo!, pbueddi and summertimejesus like this.
  19. benschuyler

Regular Prestigious

20. 333 GANG

ACAB

21. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

22. AMC

Regular

I see what you mean.

23. AMC

Regular

24. laraheart

When I was a minor NFG's tour manager asked me to go with them to the beach. Asked if I could get one of my friends to drive us, but she had to be "hot." Ran the other way, thank god.

25. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Yikes. Glad you went the other way.

laraheart likes this.