Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

State Champs - Living Proof Tour 2019 w/ Our Last Night, The Dangerous Summer & Grayscale Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ArmsLikeTeeth, Oct 29, 2018.

1. eight30

Regular

Kinda bummed TDS is only playing 7 songs but excited to see State Champs and what I've heard from Grayscale I like. Maybe OLN will win me over live.

2. tumbleweedterror

music is all we got

SLIPPING AWAY OMG that better stay on the set

3. darkstorms139

Regular

Listen, I’ll love whatever Grayscale plays as long as it goes off. But if they switch Slipping Away with Let It Rain, then it’ll just be the warped set all over again. Plus couldn’t they fit 7 songs into a 30 minute set instead of 6?

4. bkaeser93

Trusted

OLN setlist??

5. meggers

Trusted

If anyone could get merch pics of State Champs and Grayscale, I’d appreciate it.

6. nomoretape

Blackpink is the revolution

meggers likes this.
  7. m32137

Regular

Anyone got set times?

Brent likes this.
  8. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Tonight was

Doors 6
    Grayscale 645-715
    Dangerous 730-800
    Our Last Night 815-9
    State Champs 930-11

Brent, darkstorms139 and m32137 like this.
  9. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

State Champs was absolutely stunning tonight. Tonight was my 10th time seeing them, and this was easily the best they've sounded. I was a little on the fence about going to this tour because I'm not a HUGE fan of any of the openers but their set alone was worth going for.

lindsaylove081 likes this.
  10. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Oh my God I just realized this show is Saturday in Boston... but I have tickets to Thursday's show that night here instead. Welp.

11. Ben16795

Contemplating driving 4 hours by myself to Cleveland tomorrow for this. Who is down to hang?

12. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Going tonight. Haven’t seen SC in 5 years, and I’ve only ever seen them at a house show and warped. Excited for a legit headline experience.

Also show got moved from 8 to 6:45 tonight if anyone is going.

13. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

I believe Charlotte has sold out.

14. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I’m pleasantly surprised by the Our Last Night setlist. I like the new songs they’ve released, excited to see those live.

15. misco311

Has Let It Happen been on all shows? Tonight's lineup has them before Grayscale and mentions 5:30 doors and 6:00 show time. Just trying to gauge what time Grayscale starts.

16. Ben16795

Just tonight. I would assume grayscale would go on around 6:45

17. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Chipped my tooth at the show lmao

theasteriskera likes this.
  18. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I am hoping the Portland show doesn’t feel too crowded, now that the venue has been using a barricade that elimates space. It’s a sold out show, so I’m almost hoping they’ll just not have the barricade lol.

19. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Since when does the Hawthorne use a barricade? That's crazy lol

20. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

They’ve had one up the last few shows I’ve been to, within the last two months. It’s weird as hell.

21. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

It’s because Hawthorne is working on becoming a more accessible venue for people with disabilities. They use the barricade to establish a safe spot for people with disabilities right by the stage door.

theasteriskera, Brent and Jdaniels like this.
  22. darkstorms139

Regular

Champs cut out Shape Up, Perfect Score, and Our Time to Go from the setlist tonight in Cleveland apparently.

23. Ben16795

How does that even happen especially since OLN didn’t even play?

24. tumbleweedterror

music is all we got

If anyone has an extra ticket for the Portland show lemme know 'cause I'm dumb and slept on buying one

25. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Oh that makes sense.