Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

State Champs - Living Proof Tour 2019 w/ Our Last Night, The Dangerous Summer & Grayscale Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ArmsLikeTeeth, Oct 29, 2018.

1. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Honestly wasn't planning on going until I saw the setlist, now I'm really excited.

2. darkstorms139

Regular

NYC and Boston are sold out, Philly is about to as well. Crazy to think SC are able to sell out HOB type venues now, but wonderful to see.

3. CTFFEMT93

Regular

Fuck me I forgot to buy the NYC tickets.

4. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Anaheim venue is low on tickets

5. monrovian

thanks for the heads up, hopefully buy them this weekend for philly

6. I would not wait that long, they tweeted yesterday there's like less than 100 left.

7. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Damn, didn't think Boston would sell out... TDS said they'd get me into a show a year ago, maybe i'll hit them up and see if they can honor that still lol

8. Joshua

Regular

Philly is sold out

9. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Portland sold out.

10. m32137

Regular

Orlando is sold out of GA but they still have some of the upper level seats at platinum pricing left.

11. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

It surprises me that all these shows are selling out. Like, even with the support, this is impressive. Especially considering the fact State Champs didn't sell out any dates of their small room tour with Homesafe in September.

12. Mtlman1331

Trusted

I do think Our Last Night is helping, they sold out some of these same rooms on their headliner.

Joshua and Blink182Bouncer like this.
  13. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Agreed, they sold the Portland venue out on their last tour.

14. Joshua

Regular

If I remember correctly, they sold out a few dates on that run

15. Cmoney86

Trusted

chicago has been sold out for like 2 months it was the first date to sell out

16. emlantzy

Regular

I know Columbus and Pittsburgh both sold out

17. New York selling out didn't surprise me. They sold out 2 nights at Irving Plaza well in advance.

18. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Shit, I forgot about Columbus-- had no clue about Pittsburgh, wowie.

19. emlantzy

Regular

They have a pretty big draw here and could easily sell out Mr. Smalls (800 cap) they just ALWAYS skip us for headliners, I don't think they've hit here on a full tour since 2015

20. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Ah, my city Minneapolis is just really bad at going to shows, and unless you have an indie/soft-grunge appeal you just won't sell tickets. And the biggest pop-punk supporting venue (where champs often play) is a non-alcohol and 25 minutes south of central MPLS, and 40 mina away from our Twin City of St. Paul.

21. Jdaniels

Regular

I keep trying to buy a Nashville ticket the site just keeps reloading. The venue says it isnt sold out and to delete cache and try again. I have been...
    I messaged the dangerous summer guys and they say it hasnt sold out either and just buy a ticket at the door. Im gonna be so mad if I get up there tonight and cant get in.

22. emlantzy

Regular

I'll be at Champs's Pittsburgh show tonight, I'll try to update the setlist from the Hawaii one

tyramail and lindsaylove081 like this.
  23. They replied to someone on IG saying they ~might~ play The Fix Up.

I just want Time Machine tbh

24. thatissometal

Regular

I personally hate OLN. I think it's crazy that they mostly do covers to gain streams/fans. I think they are talented but something about it just irks me.

25. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Agreed. I think they’re definitely talented enough to rely on their own material, I wish they would. Hoping that not many covers are on their set list.