Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

State Champs - Living Proof Tour 2019 w/ Our Last Night, The Dangerous Summer & Grayscale Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ArmsLikeTeeth, Oct 29, 2018.

1. eight30

Regular

I grabbed tickets for Orlando! Love their live show.

2. m32137

Regular

The Dangerous Summer and Grayscale officially added to all dates.

lindsaylove081 likes this.
  3. Joshua

Regular

Philly date officially added, march 10th at the tla

monrovian likes this.
  4. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

All I'm going to say is if this doesn't get played, I'm rioting.

thisisnotbrianm and JaytotheGee like this.
  5. zachmacD

Trusted

Is State Champs still big? I feel like I haven't heard of them in forever

Brent likes this.
  6. ALT/MSC/FAN

They’re one of the biggest bands in pop punk right now.

young&menace and lindsaylove081 like this.
  7. Joshua

Regular

I'm shocked state champs is still playing some of these mid sized places like tla. They always sell them out with smaller support and our last night sold out some of these places headlining last spring

8. monrovian

I was thinking the same thing but wouldn't expect them to fill either the fillmore or electric factory either, and I don't think there are any places between those sizes that would fit.

9. zachmacD

Trusted

That doesn’t tell me much.

Brent likes this.
  10. ALT/MSC/FAN

Yeah the tour is hitting 2000 cap rooms. They have a pretty large, loyal fanbase

11. Darth Annihilus

Regular

Really surprising that you haven't heard of them recently, since they played main stage at warped this year.

12. zachmacD

Trusted

im not trying to be difficult but that doesn’t tell me much either. Hawthorne Heights played main stage last time they were on warped

13. Cmoney86

Trusted

Chicago is sold out

14. darkstorms139

Regular

Got my ticket for Baltimore, thinking about doing Philly too if there aren't many shows in March.

15. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

I mean I had no idea Neck Deep were as large as they were til recently, and I consider myself decently "plugged-in" so I get where @zachmacD is coming from

16. btr

Trusted Supporter

[​IMG]

17. emlantzy

Regular

18. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

Realized I’m double booked on March 10th for the Philly show. Would anyone want my two tickets for $60 total? The face value was $70. @darkstorms139 saw that you were interested.

19. darkstorms139

Regular

Already got my ticket for philly, but thank you though!

Mister Lyrical likes this.
  20. darkstorms139

Regular

Baltimore is sold out!

lindsaylove081 likes this.
  21. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

They released what was probably the biggest album of their career so far last summer. It's sold at Targets across the USA, and peaked at #28 on the Billboard charts. They're not quite getting on the alt rock stations, but their fanbase still loves them. They're on track to be as big as Neck Deep/TSSF in a few years at this rate.

22. They just need a really solid single on their next record and they'll be huge.

23. Blink182Bouncer Jan 29, 2019
    (Last edited: Jan 29, 2019)
    Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Also, technically tour kicked off a few days ago in Hawaii, so like? The setlist will probably be something like this--

Hawaii SETLIST
    1. Criminal
    2. Frozen
    3. Losing Myself
    4. Shape Up
    5. Mine Is Gold
    6. Hard to Please
    7. Crystal Ball
    8.Remedy
    9. Perfect Score
    10. Lightning
    11. Our Time To Go
    12. All You Are Is History
    13. Safe Haven
    14. Easy Enough
    15. Something About You
    16. Simple Existence
    17. Dead and Gone
    18. If Im Lucky
    19. Elevated
    20. Secrets

Also, has anyone heard anything about a leg 2 of this tour? Cause at the Minneapolis date of their Fall Tour, Derek said "We're going on the Living Proof Headline Tour later next year and hopefully we'll get to see you again"

24. btr

Trusted Supporter

Lol they haven't played Buffalo since they dropped Secrets as a single. It'll be four years this summer which is a long time for a pretty established B market.

25. I'd imagine they'll do exactly what Neck Deep did in the US last year. I'd probably come home from college to go if there's a Jersey date on like a Saturday.

Also that setlist is dope, Living Proof is so good.