Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

State Champs - Living Proof Tour 2019 w/ Our Last Night, The Dangerous Summer & Grayscale Tour • Page 11

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ArmsLikeTeeth, Oct 29, 2018.

1. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Damn it sucks that Grayscale already sucks ass

2. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Big L to anyone who actually believed them

Brent likes this.
  3. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

More like a "Big L" to them for being idiots.

4. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Show was one of the most fun I’ve been to in a long time. The Dangerous Summer had a small group that were singing along and one fangirl who kept yelling “I love you” at them, but otherwise the crowd was definitely not as into it as Grayscale. OLN had a huge response and got a “one more song” chant. I’ve only seen that one other time for a non-headliner haha. State Champs had the rowdiest crowd, lots of crowd surfing.

5. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Anaheim tonight I'm so excited

Brent likes this.
  6. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Great show tonight. Grayscale did a great job. A lot of people were into them. The crowd was dead for TDS. They really don't fit in with the Champs scene. OLN picked things back up. State Champs was insane. Never seen so many crowdsurfers at once. Being in the front I got hit in the head so many times but it was worth it. I caught a pick too lol

lindsaylove081 and ryanfears like this.
  7. meggers

Trusted

Less than 200 tickets left for Dallas on Friday.

8. btr

Trusted Supporter

Featuring Derek from State Champs. Only a matter of time

9. Joshua

Regular

Kind of shocked derek hasn't started his own pop focused project, I think that would go over really well

ryanfears likes this.
  10. I think he knows that SC's fans aren't gonna care, mostly. I think they are pushing his voice on that direction, songs like Time Machine and Frozen being great examples.