Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

State Champs/Homesafe: Fall 2018 Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Blink182Bouncer, Aug 1, 2018.

1. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

Sent the list in a PM. It’ll be edited and posted soon

2. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

If anyone going tonight can get Homesafe's setlist that'd be great

3. emlantzy

Regular

I'll try my best!

Blink182Bouncer likes this.
  4. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Honestly this setlist is amazing. If they replaced Mine Is Gold with literally any other pop-punk song on Living Proof, and threw in Nothing's Wrong it'd be perfect.

1. Dead & Gone
    2. Losing Myself
    3. Hard to Please
    4. Criminal
    5. Shape Up
    6. Lightning
    7. Simple Existence
    8. Crystal Ball
    9. Perfect Score
    10. All You Are Is History
    11. Frozen
    12. Easy Enough
    13. Mine is Gold
    Encore
    14. Elevated
    15. If I'm Lucky
    16.Secrets

lindsaylove081 likes this.
  5. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

I can’t believe we’re at a point in time where Remedy is no longer a setlist staple

6. lindsaylove081

Regular

^My thoughts exactly..

7. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Never liked Remedy.

Lyrics were boring, and the chord progression is overdone. Feels like Champs on autopilot.

8. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

VERY unpopular opinion, but the only Finer Things song I want is "Elevated." The rest are droppable.

Blink182Bouncer likes this.
  9. Blink182Bouncer Sep 15, 2018
    (Last edited: Sep 15, 2018)
    Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

This opinion is understandable. Like it's "wrong", cause TFT has some bops, but also an uncomfortable amount of filler, so like I respect the opinion.

EDIT: Actually all State Champs albums have way too much filler.

EDIT 2: Homesafe Setlist at Ace of Cups, Columbus

10. emlantzy

Regular

Tonight was Wild to say the least, no pit but there were tons of crowd surfers/stage divers. Homesafe played a great set, as did Champs. Can't wait for tomorrow

11. btr

Trusted Supporter

Their sets in 2013 were wild. Literally just The Finer Things minus “Mind Bottled” haha. Good times.

12. emlantzy

Regular

Homesafe is playing a longer set tonight

13. Emokid79

Regular

Columbus knows how to throw down. I love my city.

14. emlantzy

Regular

Tonight was even crazier than last night, the Champs setlist was the same, Homesafe played: Vanilla Scented, Guts, Suits & Ties, Placement, Time Ain't Free, Run, I Don't Know How, Stranger, Say Something, & Hourglass

15. Remedy goes off I don’t get why they’d cut it.

16. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Wow, I get to see them on Tuesday. I'm so excited because they haven't headlined in Minnesota since the Pure Noise Records tour in 2014. I haven't been this excited for a show in forever.

17. btr

Trusted Supporter

I feel this :/. Last time they played my area was the 2015 Shot Boys of Summer tour right when “Secrets” was just released as a single. It’s been a minute lol.

18. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

In hindsight they shoud've put Critical and Slow Burn in the set, but eh.

19. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Honestly even with what JJR did, all I really care about rn is the fact he's gotten way too much spit on me this set.

He's literally just wiping off sweat and spitting left & right.

20. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Hey so despite that, this was one of the best shows I've ever seen. Absolute chaos and pop-punk energy the whole time. Reminds me of when I saw Silverstein: Just a small room with people going absolutely wild. The setlist was super tight, and they teased and even longer set and bigger support lineup and venues next spring.

Homesafe were good, they played a super tight set, but seemed a little stiff and awkward at points. When they were playing like 80% of the crowd was super still except for the 10 or so Homesafe Twitter Stannies going off in the front right corner.

Keep Flying were entertaining at least when JJR wasn't yelling/spitting/generally making an ass of himself.

The local openers, The Millenium, totally rocked and I loved every second of their set. They seemed like super passionate and genuine dudes too.

Of course all the band members were hanging out after the show, chatting and just being wonderful to everyone. Ryan and Ty are sweethearts.

21. andrew.elofson

This show was wild. I worked for the locals on the Fort Collins date (Rain in July) and they slayed. Keep Flying was a lot of fun despite JJR making an absolute fool of himself. Homesafe played SUPER tight but the crowd was just not that into them. State Champs was a totally different story. There were probably only 400-500ish kids there but they know how to make 400 feel like 4000. The energy literally never died once. Constant stage diving and moshing AND there was a proposal during If I'm Lucky. Overall, amazing show. Can't wait for them to come back.

22. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

State Champs debuted Our Time To Go opening for FOB in Boise last night.

23. lindsaylove081

Regular

UGH. One of my favorite songs on the record.

24. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Btw, thought y'all would care: They just started the Living Proof Tour in Dublin, and the setlist was the same except with Remedy, Safe Haven, Our Time To Go and Something About You added in.

25. emlantzy

Regular

:/ we got duped huh