Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

State Champs/Homesafe: Fall 2018 Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Blink182Bouncer, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

[​IMG]

Wasn't expecting to have to buy show tickets so soon after Warped, but seeing Champs in a 500 cap venue will be insane. Especially since they haven't headlined here in over 3 years.

2. emlantzy

Regular

So stoked to see Homesafe again, Undesirable People too they're great I'm so glad they're on my date. Will definitely be at the Pittsburgh show

3. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

Keep Flying is a LOT of fun. Less Than Jake with a bit more of a new school pop-punk edge. Think it includes ex-members of Survay Says too.

4. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

But also JJR.

Morgan and Jason Tate like this.
  5. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

That's the guy who roadies for Four Year Strong and plays with Aaron West right?

6. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Yes. He also used to TM the Wonder Years and play with Aaron West, but he does neither anymore.

7. natesmith083

Regular

Can blink add homesafe to the 9/17 show please.

8. oldboot

Regular

Even without all the things JJR did that dude has like the most punch-able face

Wish this tour came closer to me :(

9. Morgan

Morgan

Do you literally know a single thing about the situation that occurred.
    That doesn’t include what you read of the internet.

10. oldboot

Regular

Hi, nice to meet you.

I actually don't know a single thing about the situation. I'm literally just stating that JJR has the most punchable face.

11. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Also his gauges make me cringe so hard.

12. lindsaylove081

Regular

Looking desperately for tickets to Pittsburgh since my plans to see them with Blink were just foiled. DM me if anyone can help me. I’m so upset.

13. natesmith083

Regular

Hopefully state champs can play shows on the cancelled blink dates. Would love a Grand Rapids state champs/homesafe set.

14. lindsaylove081

Regular

^Do you think this will happen?

15. emlantzy

Regular

16. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

The Louisville show got cancelled for logistical reasons

17. lindsaylove081

Regular

I’m so happy !! This is even better!!

18. fbrrocks

Trusted

i would love a Ct state champs headliner in new haven or hamden now since blink show is cancelled

19. emlantzy

Regular

Made a last minute decision to do Columbus also so I'll be at both shows next weekend

Emokid79 likes this.
  20. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Chicago show added at Bottom Lounge 9/14, with Sleep On It instead of Homesafe.

21. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Got my ticket for that! Will probably get there late to recooperate from Riot a little, but I'm very excited.

22. emlantzy

Regular

Anyone in here going to the Champs show tonight able to post a setlist? If not I can try after tomorrow night!

lindsaylove081 likes this.
  23. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

The riot fest aftershow, or did they already have one tonight? I can try to post one but I may need help with song names! I have no clue a lot of the new songs.

24. emlantzy

Regular

The riot fest after show!

25. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Cool! Just look out for key lyrics and riffs/tone of the song, and we can probably figure it out, lol.