Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

State Champs, Against The Current, With Confidence, Don Broco Tour • Page 6

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by redwing91007, Dec 14, 2016.

1. meggers

Trusted

Derek had posted a boomerang of the setlist that had Critical, but it wasn't played. I think it was cut for time.

2. meggers

Trusted

Don Broco mentioned they'll be back in the fall/winter.

3. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

State Champs played the full 20 song set in Charlotte last night according to setlist.fm

If that's the case, i'm absolutely gutted I missed it because that would be the only time I ever need to see them live again.

nerveendingsx likes this.
  4. nerveendingsx

Yeah they played all 20 and it was insane

kman22 likes this.
  5. michael_gatto

Trusted

Going tonight, I am so unbelievably stoked for this show.

heaththehorizon likes this.
  6. michael_gatto

Trusted

Last night was incredible.

State Champs played the full 20 song set and it was fantastic. I feel like this is the last tour we're gonna hear this many songs off of The Finer Things so it was great to see. Also Stick Around is still such a great song. This band really knows how to put on a show.

Against The Current sounded great, still wish they'd add another song off one of the EPs though. With Confidence was probably my highlight though, fucking love that band so much.

7. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Yes yes yes to against the current. I like their new album but the EPs are so much better imo. The crowd when I went didn't really seem too into them, sadly.

8. michael_gatto

Trusted

Same as last night. ATC's set was probably the calmest the crowd was all night, which is a shame. I'm just happy they still play Talk.

9. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Same! I saw them here last year and they headlined and it was a small show but a pretty pumped up one. This time it was really calm. With Confidence almost stole the whole damn show haha. Stoked for them though, hope to see them on their own headliner soon.

10. michael_gatto

Trusted

I would kill for a With Con headliner, I'm hoping one is coming in the fall!

kman22 and tyramail like this.
  11. brentkid

Regular

What time has State Champs been coming on at? Didn't even realize the ticket had 6PM on it but I'm not absolutely crazy about the openers...