Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

State Champs, Against The Current, With Confidence, Don Broco Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by redwing91007, Dec 14, 2016.

1. kidinthebushes

Trusted

How was the show last night?

2. btr

Trusted Supporter

[​IMG]
    For LA people on 4/22

3. Frobert

Regular

It was pretty solid. As others have said, I was disappointed they dropped Critical. But they sounded great, as usual.

4. andrew.elofson

Crowd was insane in Denver! Constant moshing and more crowdsurfers than anyone could keep track of. They also brought back Critical as part of the encore.

5. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Anyone have set times?

6. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I'm going tonight, I'll try remember to get set times. I think setlists are already online, but I'll see if anything is different.

tumbleweedterror likes this.
  7. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

One of the most fun shows I've been to recently. State Champs cut out critical in the encore, but the show stopped for 10 or 15 minutes during their set because some poor girl had a seizure in the middle of the crowd, so they may have had to cut it. Every band was great, I would recommend.

tumbleweedterror likes this.
  8. darkstorms139

Regular

Also saw a video of them playing Around the World and Back last night with Chrissy from ATC for the first time. I'm really hoping this stays in the setlist.

mmcd323 likes this.
  9. nomoretape

Blackpink is the revolution

They played Stick Around tonight before ATWAB (with Chrissy) and had Critical and Secrets as the encore.

kman22 likes this.
  10. michael_gatto

Trusted

Would anyone be able to snag merch pictures?

11. nerveendingsx

Do you have Instagram?

12. nerveendingsx

In Santa Ana? or Berkeley

13. nomoretape

Blackpink is the revolution

14. Mikeydude91

God i remember listening to the EP that was put out before this in my dorm room in 2010 and thinking these dudes were amazing and I'm so stoked to see where theyre at now

kman22 likes this.
  15. michael_gatto

Trusted

16. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Holy hell.

17. tumbleweedterror

music is all we got

Man I'm jealous.

18. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Seeing these guys tonight. Pretty excited. It will be my first time seeing them as a headliner. Surprised the show hasn't sold out yet. My GF loves them so I'm pretty much just tagging along. haha

19. nerveendingsx

There's an account called @ merch_needs that has pictures of the merch if I remember correctly

20. meggers

Trusted

Has anyone been to the Dallas venue when it has rained? I'm curious if they'll move Saturday's show or make everyone stand in the rain.

21. kidinthebushes

Trusted

22. btr

Trusted Supporter

The Dallas show tomorrow was moved indoors

23. nerveendingsx

Were you there?

24. meggers

Trusted

So glad the show last night was indoors. I feel like a lot of the crowd was there for With Confidence. By far the best State Champs' show I've seen.

25. nerveendingsx

Did they keep Critical?