Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

State Champs, Against The Current, With Confidence, Don Broco Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by redwing91007, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

I cannot believe they still ignore Apparently, I'm Nothing

tumbleweedterror likes this.
  2. kidinthebushes

Trusted

That's a solid artist! I wish I liked the openers more than I do. I also wish this show wasn't 2 days before I go to back to back to back to back to back concerts next week.

3. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Seeing these dudes at the San Diego show in a couple weeks. I thought they put on a great show at Warped Tour (first time seeing them). My gf loves these guys so much, so I figured I would go with her to see them in a more intimate setting. IDK if I'm in the minority, but I really like their most recent album. I think its their best. That dude can sing, man.

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  4. btr

Trusted Supporter

They didn't even touch that record in 2013 when i saw them for the first time. I think they refer to The Finer Things as their first album/release since it was actually put out by a label

kidinthebushes likes this.
  5. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Looks like in the UK they were playing Stick Around, which is the last song on the EP

6. kidinthebushes

Trusted

They need to play Over The Line. I think it was the only Finer Things song they didn't play on the Shot Boys tour.

7. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Excited for tonight though. I want to see Don Broco but it might be tough to get to the venue by 7 and I really don't care about the other openers so we'll see.

The last 3 songs of the set will be the most fun, glad they're playing Critical after ignoring it for so long before.

8. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I will be so happy if that's the set every night. I need deadly conversation in my life.

9. darkstorms139

Regular

Went to that tour, don't think they played Critical on that tour though either.

10. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

That setlist is really good, but the lack of Prepare to be Noticed is a travesty.

darkstorms139 and tyramail like this.
  11. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Low ticket warning for the Chicago show.

12. darkstorms139

Regular

Found With Confidence's setlist:

Voldemort
    Archers
    Dinner Bell
    Godzilla
    We'll Be Okay
    Waterfall
    London Lights
    Keeper

tyramail likes this.
  13. michael_gatto

Trusted

Totally okay with that With Con set, bummed Champs cut Around The World And Back for the actual tour though.

14. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

For real?!? Duuuuumb!

15. michael_gatto

Trusted

Yeah sadly the set posted on setlist.fm for the first night of the tour is exactly the same as the Penn State show with the exception of Around The World and Back and Critical. Major bummer. Still a dope setlist though,

16. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

That is a bummer but if they kept deadly conversation I am not as bummed.

17. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

So mad they didn't play Critical last night. Still very solid though

18. tumbleweedterror

music is all we got

Absolutely hate how much they ignore pre-TFT songs but otherwise that's a solid set. I'm very excited to finally see Mind Bottled live.

tyramail likes this.
  19. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Didn't really feel like going to this, but that With Confidence set is pretty awesome. Dinner Bell and Waterfall are my two favorite off of Better Weather. Might have to hit this up after all .

tyramail likes this.
  20. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

A little mad I didn't go tonight, honestly. I really want to see State Champs again and I haven't seen them since Warped Tour.

21. btr

Trusted Supporter

[​IMG]
    For the Chicago show!

mmcd323 likes this.
  22. mmcd323

Regular

I hope they do an after party in Boston next month

23. michael_gatto

Trusted

Can anyone confirm that the 9 song set for ATC is accurate?

24. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I hope not, but I think it is :/

25. Frobert

Regular

Anyone else here at Concord?