Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Star Wars Universe (Rebels, Clone Wars, Comics, Books, Video Games) • Page 99

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Going to be starting Star Wars Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire by Delilah S. Dawson today. I like her book about Phasma so I'm hoping I like this one, too.

Dodger likes this.
  2. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

Love everyone diving into the shows thanks to Disney Plus.

If you started Clone Wars, you may as well finish that before Rebels.

JeanRalphio, Dodger and bodkins like this.
  3. Dodge725

Trusted

I went to Galaxy’s Edge last week and it was really amazing. It really feels like you’ve entered a whole new world. Smugglers Run was great, the level of detail on everything is incredible, and I got to meet Vi Moradi, which was really neat to see this character come to life after reading the books. It was funny because she was just sitting there talking to people who were waiting for the rest of their party outside of the bathrooms and no one else really knew who she was. My fiancé isn’t a huge Star Wars fan but was enthralled by how great the theming of the land was. Watching all of the Rise of the Resistance ride throughs is also only gonna make it even more amazing.

coleslawed and bodkins like this.
  4. michael_gatto

Trusted

I forgot just how good Clone Wars was until I started this rewatch. Getting me more and more excited to finally dive into Rebels and possibly Resistance

5. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I’m struggling to get into it but I think it’s because I’m so preoccupied with other stuff right now.

6. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

coleslawed likes this.
  7. CapnJazzHandz

Regular Supporter

I was never a fan of the first season. The show took a while to get going for me

8. Lol Anakin's robe in the closet of padmes cruiser. They were never that careful.

coleslawed and JeanRalphio like this.
  9. Dodger

“The greatest teacher, failure is”

Hoo doggy Roanhorse cranking up the heat between Finn and Poe in Resistance Reborn. Poe puts on a tie for Finn lol

10. Bombad Jedi is a rough episode. They should have taken the opportunity in clone wars to do some jarjar correction.

bodkins likes this.
  11. Everything with grievous is great

Dodger likes this.
  12. "sometimes I wonder why you submitted to the changes"

"Improvements...I submit to no one. I chose them."

So fucking good.

coleslawed, xapplexpiex and Dodger like this.
  13. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

Binging The Clone Wars and loving it. Do we get any canon backstory for Grievous? Is there any in the newer comics or novels?

14. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Finally finished my episode 1 rewatch. I wouldn’t mind some more back story on Qui Gon

15. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Oh my god, Jar Jar is the freaking worst.

JeanRalphio, aoftbsten and Greg like this.
  17. Hannah and I have discussed a re-watch but I truly dread watching the prequels again.

18. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

I'm watching Clone Wars right now because the cartoon has some really great moments. But damn do I cringe whenever Jar Jar is present.

19. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

I got through Phantom Menace yesterday. Tomorrow night is the lowest point in the saga. Goddamn You, Attack of the Clones.

bodkins and Dodger like this.
  20. [​IMG]

21. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

coleslawed likes this.
  22. drewinseries

Drew

The legal implication is you don't watch it if you don't like it.

coleslawed and aoftbsten like this.
  23. JeanRalphio

Regular Supporter

24. bodkins

Trusted

coleslawed likes this.
  25. FlayedManOfSF

Trusted

May I suggest Master and Apprentice by Claudia Gray?

bodkins likes this.