Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Star Wars Universe (Rebels, Clone Wars, Comics, Books, Video Games) • Page 89

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Ahh gotcha. Had no idea the park played into it like that. Disney and their synergy.

2. Dodger

“The greatest teacher, failure is”

whatd you think of the book?

3. It was fine. Probably in my bottom half of the star wars books I read. I think Vi was a great character and I'd welcome more of her. Everyone else I could take them or leave them. I never finished Phasma because I lost interest, I should probably go back to it since it leads into black spire.

Dodger likes this.
  4. Dodger

I actually really liked Phasma personally (want to read again actually) and loved the continuation of the two main characters in here and their arcs although this book did take a bit to get into. Of the ones Ive read Id agree its probably in my back half but I did really enjoy it, especially in audiobook form.

5. NitrateDawn

Regular

I don't dislike Resistance, but going from watching The Mandalorian to Resistance was incredibly jarring haha

Dodger and bodkins like this.
  6. bodkins

Trusted

Can confirm.

NitrateDawn likes this.
  7. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

What level of involvement does Filoni have with Resistance? It doesn’t seem like the show that’s going to pick up left over Clone Wars and Rebels threads.

8. NitrateDawn

Regular

I don't believe he has any ongoing involvement. To my understanding he helped create the concept and maybe some of the characters and then left it alone.

Edit: Per Wikipedia: On August 12, 2018, Filoni stated that he will not work as directly on Resistance in a day-to-day capacity as he has on previous projects due to his work on The Clone Wars revival. However, he will provide direction and notes to the story team, a role he compared to George Lucas' input on The Clone Wars.

bodkins likes this.
  9. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Been rewatching Clone Wars and Rebels too and maybe I missed it, but when did Rex leave the 501st?

Did he take the inhibitor chip out somewhere between the Fives arc and Order 66?

10. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

I believe he says that he and the other clone troopers in Rebels took their chips out. Maybe it's something we'll see in season seven, but I'm pretty sure we haven't actually seen it.

Allpwrtoslaves, Dodger and bodkins like this.
  11. bodkins

Trusted

Snagging Jedi Fallen Order tonight. Can't wait to jump in.

coleslawed likes this.
  12. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

They need to start putting Star Wars games on the Switch.

oakhurst and bodkins like this.
  13. Jedi outcast is

bodkins likes this.
  14. NitrateDawn

Regular

Seriously, I'm so bummed I can't play this

15. Greg

I don’t want an old game when a brand new one is coming out

bodkins likes this.
  16. I'd take a rogue squadron on the switch

coleslawed likes this.
  17. Greg

I can still play that on my 64 or GameCube

18. Greg

My Rebels rewatch is going well! On Path of the Jedi now. Love love love this show.

bodkins and Dodger like this.
  19. Greg

Oh god, I’m watching the Lando episode now and Zeb believes that Lando cheated at sabaac. Now that we have seen Solo, this is likely true haha

bodkins and Dodger like this.
  20. Dodger

#layers

21. Have we seen anyone have as big of a connection with wildlife as Ezra?

22. Greg

I don’t think in canon. But Jacen Solo had a connection with animals to a great extent in Legends.

spiffa0 likes this.
  23. spiffa0 Nov 14, 2019
    (Last edited: Nov 15, 2019)
    The two malachor episodes are so good. Like top 40 minutes in star wars media good.

aoftbsten, Dodger and bodkins like this.
  24. Greg

It may be a little too early yet, but if anyone has found a site or has played for spoilers for Fallen Order, please hit me up.

I’ll never be able to play but I want to know what happens and am too impatient for a full play through to hit YouTube.

coleslawed likes this.
  25. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Going through Rebels for the first time. This has been incredible so far. I’m at the beginning of Season 2.

RJ Knorr, Dodger and aoftbsten like this.