Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Star Wars Universe (Rebels, Clone Wars, Comics, Books, Video Games) • Page 85

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

1. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

The second episode was much better. It's cool that we've already crossed paths with TLJ too.

ship90 and Dodger like this.
  2. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

bodkins likes this.
  3. Dodge725

Trusted

The first 2 episodes of Resistance have been really good. Now with it being a story of the Colossus vs First Order, it has a lot more momentum and it is showing why so much time was taken during the first season to set up all the characters.

4. ship90

Trusted

Dying

coleslawed, Joe4th, bodkins and 2 others like this.
  5. Dodger

“The greatest teacher, failure is”

Also I’m loving the love that Knives Out is getting. 99% on RT. If it makes good money I think that also bodes well for his trilogy.

coleslawed, ship90, aoftbsten and 2 others like this.
  6. Dodger

But I will say I’m nervous that it’s probably not going to be made for awhile. Once Kennedy leaves I think that will lessen its chances.

Whatever happens I’m okay though. I’m going to hope that if it doesn’t happen that Rians going to create his own fantasy mythology series which might even be better than being shackled to the SW universe rules/expectations

coleslawed likes this.
  7. NitrateDawn

Regular

I hope Knives Out slays at the box office

coleslawed and ship90 like this.
  8. Dodger

Considering it was only made for 40million I think it should make a profit. I’m not a box office connoisseur but I feel like with the great reviews with how fun it is I think it’s got a great chance. Then again a lot of great movies still fail to make money

9. I bought the early screening tickets for knives out

aoftbsten likes this.
  10. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

I think it's probably the biggest new release of it's weekend too. Frozen 2 and A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood come out the week before. I can see it easily opening at #2 (No way it's beating Frozen that week though).

Dodger likes this.
  11. Dodger

That’s also counter programming and the next week has no new big releases. Knives Out comes out the 27th and the next big release is Jumanji on December 13th.

aoftbsten likes this.
  12. Dodger

Also I just want to point out how grateful I am so many other people on this site(the majority it seems)loves TLJ, Rian and are rooting for him as much as me. I feel like we our own Resistance
    [​IMG]

13. ship90 Oct 24, 2019
    (Last edited: Oct 24, 2019)
    ship90

Trusted

Edited to include the description

41EC87BF-012A-413D-9075-D4D09C5B4931.jpeg

:-O

bodkins, coleslawed and Dodger like this.
  14. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

15. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

this seems way too cool not to be in a movie but alas

bodkins and ship90 like this.
  16. ship90

Trusted

Yeah this is a must buy. Stinks we gotta wait until after TROS. What does everyone use to read comics digitally?

Dodger likes this.
  17. Dodger

that cover rocks. and super intriguing. means the Knights cant be Lukes former students. And I wonder what DID happen to those students.

18. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

I was a fan of the knights being former students theory

aoftbsten likes this.
  19. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Watch it just be a collection of masked people that is never explained.

Dodger and Your Milkshake like this.
  20. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

no theyre all solos or skywalkers

Dodger and coleslawed like this.
  21. Dodger

I’m not familiar with aftermath but many said they could be the acolytes of the beyond or something weird like that. Group who collects sith relics?

Who knows. I’m open to whatever and this made me extremely excited for the comic and I don’t even read comics

ship90 likes this.
  22. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Interesting. I had assumed they'd be the other padawan's. Now I'm guessing these are all non-force users who came from the Acolytes of Beyond.

I wonder what happened to the other students Kylo took with him.

23. Dodger

Maybe after he met up with snoke he...ya know
    [​IMG]

24. Dodger

Wild speculation but maybe THEY were the praetorian guards which would add another layer to that scene.

coleslawed likes this.
  25. Do we know what Ren is or means