Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Star Wars Universe (Rebels, Clone Wars, Comics, Books, Video Games) • Page 76

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

1. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

tbf that was the one they actually made sets for and had actors together in scenes on. no one could have known how crazy he was getting with the cg before it was too late.

2. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

I’m tired of shitting on the prequels. It’s been twenty years.

coleslawed and Dodger like this.
  3. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

The meme I posted is pro-prequels. Just to clarify lol

Dodger likes this.
  4. bodkins

Trusted

justin. likes this.
  5. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

The Han, Luke, and Lando reunion we have patiently waited for. Lucas being there is icing on the cake.

bodkins likes this.
  6. Ten Hours in Batuu
    Best of all, I’ve lived in Star Wars. That really is the only way to describe it. Batuu is so realistic that it becomes real. The sounds of the area are that of a spaceport. When you hear a ship rumble across the city, you instinctively look up, only to be convinced it is just out of your line of sight.

Best of all is the cast members, which in this case are citizens of Batuu. When one sweeper approached and saw trash on the ground, he asked me if it was mine. When I said “no”, he smiled and said, “Good. I can sell this for credits” before sweeping it up and moving along. When I discovered a rebel weapons cache and a bunch of artifacts from the original trilogy, another Batuu citizen asked if I knew what “all that old junk” is.

7. bodkins

Trusted

This is unreal. What a time to be a fan.

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  8. flask

Trusted Supporter

The lightsaber building section looks sooooooo sick. I’d drop the $200 in a heartbeat.

coleslawed and bodkins like this.
  9. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

coleslawed and aoftbsten like this.
  10. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

11. aoftbsten Jun 2, 2019
    (Last edited: Jun 2, 2019)
    aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Oh man, just finished up the Resistance finale. That was some great stuff there. This show really picks up steam in the 2nd half when the story starts to come together. It also adds more weight to the sequel trilogy, especially The Force Awakens. I love the way it fleshed out the First Order and its tactics.

I love that Neeku messed up and they aren't meeting up with the rest of the Resistance in TLJ. Tam's manipulation by the First Order was so sad, but very well done.
    I can't wait for season two.

ship90, bodkins and spiffa0 like this.
  12. bodkins

Trusted

Agree with all this. Glad you stuck through and enjoyed!

13. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

coleslawed likes this.
  14. bodkins

Trusted

15. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

16. Dodge725

Trusted

Halfway through Alphabet Squadron and it’s fantastic. All of the characters are really interesting and it has a very Battlestar Galactica feel. This is really what the Aftermath books should have been.

17. bodkins

Trusted

Where’s this one on the timeline?

18. Dodge725

Trusted

A few weeks/months after Return of the Jedi.

bodkins likes this.
  19. Dodge725

Trusted

Couldn’t put Alphabet Squadron down and finished it today. Does a great job of showing the difficulties of going from Rebels to the New Republic and the dogfights are really well written. I think my favorite part is how well it fits into established canon with Operation:Cinder from Battlefront 2 being front and center and all of the characters views/feelings towards it being a really important theme. Excited that this is a trilogy because these characters are really fleshed out already and their growth in the next two books is going to be interesting given what was set up for each of them. Highly recommend it.

bodkins and Dodger like this.
  20. bodkins

Trusted

I think I’m gonna snag this on audiobook.

21. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

ship90 and spiffa0 like this.
  22. She looks pretty young to be a SVP where did I go wrong in my life to be 31 and not have accomplished much??

23. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I think Hamill just regrets everything Disney related at this point.

24. NitrateDawn

Regular

I mean what he's saying about Luke, Han, and Leia never getting to be all together again is definitely the biggest bummer of the new trilogy (which I've still loved so far), so I can't fault him for it

justin. likes this.
  25. ship90

Trusted

Snagged a ticket and my hotel for Anaheim! That was stressful ;-p

aoftbsten and bodkins like this.