Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Star Wars Universe (Rebels, Clone Wars, Comics, Books, Video Games) • Page 25

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

1. tucah

not champ Prestigious

2. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

YESSSSSSSS

3. FlayedManOfSF

Trusted

Phasma is Mad Max in the Star Wars Universe. Really enjoying the book. Leia is next.

4. FlayedManOfSF

Trusted

:hearteyes:This season is sub-titled, "Kanan and Hera: Space Married"

aoftbsten likes this.
  5. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

And the season finale is Hera-Space Widow

FlayedManOfSF likes this.
  6. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Jason Tate likes this.
  7. Dodge725

Trusted

Darth Vader #5 is one of the best issues of the new Marvel run and I think all Vader/Anakin fans need to run out and get it.

8. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Loved the Rebels premiere. I'm so stoked on this season even though that means it's ending. Also, going to make an attempt to set up an interview with Dave Filoni, which might be a long shot haha.

coleslawed and aoftbsten like this.
  9. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Oh man, I thought tomorrow night was the premiere. I'm going to try and finish Thrawn tonight before I start the season.

10. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

I still need to read that. I recently started Aftermath: Empire's End so it'll be a bit before I get to any others.

It was in the DVR this morning so it looks like Disney XD aired it in the middle of the night and then both episodes will be on 2 more times today. It's weird but if I can watch them the day of because of it, I'm fine with that haha.

11. Greg

Yea, their premiere times are 12:30 am and 1:00am I believe each Monday “morning”.

12. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Seems like the oddest time to premiere something haha.

13. Greg

Indeed. It’s like Disney XD doesn’t care. It has moved around every season.

14. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Yeah. I watch Marvel's Spider-Man on there, too, and that comes on fairly early on Saturday mornings. But it's nice that they'll play it 2-3 more times for those who don't DVR it or can't.

15. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Finally got around to watching the premiere. Overall, pretty solid. I loved that tank chase in the first half. Pretty much a Star Wars version of the tank chase in The Last Crusade, which I loved.

I did roll my eyes a bit at the slapstick stuff with Ezra and jetpack and I really wish they didn't back out of killing off Sabine's mom and brother. That scene was so heartbreaking at first, but then it was kind of ruined by finding them alive. I suppose this is a kids show though..

SteveLikesMusic likes this.
  16. SteveLikesMusic

Chopper pistol-whipped a guy. That was awesome.

bodkins and aoftbsten like this.
  17. SteveLikesMusic

Generic Rebels question/complaint:

Shouldn’t Palpatine/Vader be spending every waking moment hunting down Kanan/Ezra specifically ? Like, Sheev should be furious that there’s still Jedi out there. I understand they’ve had a couple run-ins with Vader but he seemed more into the personal vendetta against Ashoka...

18. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Had to Google what the heck Sheev was. Guess I'm not a fan.

19. Greg

I dunno....

At some point, we just have accept that hunting down and killing every Jedi isn’t easy. Even with the Inquisitors, it’s just not that easy.

I agree we should probably see something about that angle before the end of the series. As it hasn’t really been addressed since the end of season 2.

20. Greg

Read a book, bro!

Hahaha it was first revealed in a book. I don’t think it’s ever been said even in a tv show yet.

21. Greg

I don’t know the difference between Now and XD... but yea

22. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Finished Thrawn last week. Fantastic book, possibly my favorite of the new canon novels.

23. SteveLikesMusic Oct 23, 2017
    (Last edited: Oct 23, 2017)
    SteveLikesMusic

Leia book spoiler related to TLJ unless she goes through some big changes when she gets older, Holdo (Laura dern) is literally luna lovegood from Harry Potter and is going to be much more of a friend to Leia & the crew then I thought

25. Greg

So... apparently, Quinlan Vos survives the purge. He is listed as alive in arabesh in the latest Vader comic.