Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Star Wars Universe (Rebels, Clone Wars, Comics, Books, Video Games) • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

1. That's an awesome gift. I pre-ordered the TFA one last week.

Jason Tate likes this.
  2. So cool. Gonna be awesome to read and browse through on the coffee table.

3. Did you end up getting The Art Of The Force Awakens?

4. My sister got it for me, but it came with the cover ripped, so I have to return it and then order another. So I haven't gone through it yet.

5. I hate that. I've had to do that for a few titles in the past year.

6. Super annoying. Especially for something like this. Definitely don't want it to have any torn paper.

7. Last one this happened to was actually Star Wars The Adventures of Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight. It's illustrated with McQuarrie's art, so getting a replacement was a no-brainer.

Jason Tate likes this.
  8. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Just finished up season 4 of Clone Wars. Seeing Obi-Wan with a red light saber fight Darth Maul was so awesome.

9. Tyler

Regular Supporter

About to watch the season finale of Rebels season 2.

10. Still behind on this show for no real reason apart from time. I'm excited to binge Season 2.

Deanna likes this.
  11. Tyler

Regular Supporter

If you're a fan of KOTOR then you'll enjoy the finale.

12. cbow52

aka livethesounds Prestigious

I should have been on this site earlier! looks great! Thanks for transferring this thread over!

yaaaaaaasssss, awesome! lol :ackbar::vader::kylo::hux::boba::bb8::c3po::kylosaber::lightsaber::lando::han::leia2::chewbacca::luke::rey: even marvel! haha:ironman::warmachine::panther::cap:

Anyway, want to reiterate how good the finale of Rebels was last night.

Also, on the heels of the finale, this is coming in the fall

[​IMG]

pretty excited. supposed to show the time between the clone wars and rebels.

Jacob Tender and Jason Tate like this.
  13. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

good god that season finale. I already can't wait for the new season.

14. cbow52

a couple of quick questions. is there any way i can access the OP to update it? I started the previous AP.net one and hoped to keep everyone abreast of the timeline as the releases are announced.
    Also, prestigious?

15. Tyler

Regular Supporter

I heard rumors they might do a little bit of a time jump to start season 3. Not sure how far they can jump tho since it's so close to ANH.

16. I'm working on a tool you may find interesting. A timeline with an overlapping layout that makes it easier to see what took place when. The wikia pages are the resource, but definitely not ideal for a quick visual.

Deanna likes this.
  17. tachyonEvan

I'm a fiend for mojitos. Prestigious

Diving into Dark Disciple as my first SW novel experience after bingeing the TCW series over the past month or so. From what I hear, though, there isn't much Asajj Ventress content beyond this... :verysad:

Jacob Tender likes this.
  18. Tyler

Regular Supporter

Yeahhhhhh. Good book though. After that you should pick up Lost Stars.

19. cbow52

A tool? in what way? that sounds cool. The Wikia page is full of other crap most people wanting to get into the new canon might be overwhelmed by.

DD is probably my favorite new novel honestly. Mostly because I loved the Clone Wars so much. Story is great, you won't be disappointed. It's also a good call if you want to start getting into more of the new canon, as that's pretty much one of the first stories in the timeline.

20. cbow52

21. She became one of my favorite characters during the show's run. So did Cad Bane. I want so much more of both.

Reading this one now. I love it so far.

It's a Gaant chart with the BBY timeline running across the top. Color coded by media type (movie, tv, book, comic, etc.). Should be done and hosted on my podcast's website soon.

22. Tyler

Regular Supporter

I was nerd_drummer on AP. I was much more of a lurker than a poster but I'm been around AP since '03.

23. cbow52

@Tyler that sounds awesome. I'd like to see it when it's done. Just subbed to your podcast. will check it out on my way to work.

24. cbow52

yea, i feel like i haven't seen you guys posting in the other star wars threads.