Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Star Wars Universe (Rebels, Clone Wars, Comics, Books, Video Games) • Page 157

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Dodge725

Trusted

Finally caught up on Bad Batch and it just isn’t clicking for me yet. I was really into the first episode and the era is still cool but the main crew isn’t interesting enough to hold my attention. It also doesn’t help there’s no major hook yet and it’s the same story each week (Omega is naive and does something dumb. The Bad Batch tries to save her. She ends up saving/teaching them). Rebels & to a lesser extent Clone Wars both had some struggles early so I’ll definitely keep my hopes up, but there’s just something missing.

2. JRShoenberger

Trusted

Yeah. I don’t think the storyline is really focused yet. We don’t really have that long term hook that we’re moving toward.

3. We old

4. JRShoenberger

Trusted

Lol. It’s not even from one of the oldest SW movies.

5. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Andor rumors:
    Apparently both Forest Whitaker and Ben Mendleson are reprising their roles. I am down for a full-on Rogue One prequel

coleslawed and bodkins like this.
  6. bodkins

Trusted

Idk that I would call it my favorite, but it’s arguably the best of the Disney films. I love it and Id definitely be down for more of whatever they wanna give us from it.

coleslawed and aoftbsten like this.
  7. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Still TLJ for me, but my appreciation for it has grown since the last time I rewatched it. My number one issue with it has always been the thin characters. This could be a chance to remedy some of that.

bodkins likes this.
  8. JRShoenberger

Trusted

Rogue One is my favorite SW film.

And I love the Saw Guerrera character every time he shows up. Do I’m here for it.

9. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

He's never been quite as engaging to me as he was in CW. I really love crazy and over-the-top Whitaker's performance in RO, but I didn't feel like his character had anything meaningful to do. I did enjoy his appearance in The Bad Batch though.

10. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I didn't really think Andor needed his own show but if it's another show about the super early days of the Rebellion like Rebels then that would make me excited for it

coleslawed likes this.
  11. bodkins

Trusted

This weeks Bad Batch was nuts!

Cad Bane!!!!!

12. God damn

coleslawed likes this.
  13. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

that Hunter POV shot was fun.

aoftbsten, JRShoenberger and bodkins like this.
  14. JRShoenberger

Trusted

This weeks episode was great. We should probably get some more Omega backstory over the next couple of weeks which would be cool.

aoftbsten, coleslawed and bodkins like this.
  15. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Great episode. I did not see that one coming.

16. FlayedManOfSF

Trusted

I thought about him when the Kaminoans mentioned other bounty hunters but never thought in a million years it would actually happen. I feel so terrible for my dude Crosshair and I hope he gets his chip out sooner than later. With what Wrecker went through after his momentary snap, I can only imagine what Crosshair is going through trying to ruthlessly kill his brothers. I hope the culmination of that arc is every bit as emotional as it deserves to be. What a series so far - I can't wait to see where it goes from here.

aoftbsten likes this.
  17. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

bodkins likes this.
  18. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Mostly footage we've already seen, but there are a few new bits in there.

19. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Given the revelations of today's episode...
    100% betting we see Omega in The Book of Boba Fett

20. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

21. Dodge725

Trusted

Good episode of Bad Batch, but the most interesting parts are still the characters around the main cast/connections (Bane, Tarkin, Rex, Fennec, Trace/Rafa).

22. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Rogue One is on TNT right now and damn do I love this movie.

flask, theagentcoma and coleslawed like this.
  23. Dodge725

Trusted

If anyone has not jumped on the High Republic train, I can’t suggest it enough. I’m about 1/3 of the way through The Rising Storm and it’s awesome. This entire initiative so far has been outstanding.

bodkins likes this.
  24. I've read light if the Jedi and into the dark. Both were good.

bodkins likes this.
  25. bodkins

Trusted

Only read the first chapter before leaving town, but I’m loving Marchion Ro and can’t wait to dig in more. I’m enjoying the comics as well.