Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Star Wars Universe (Rebels, Clone Wars, Comics, Books, Video Games) • Page 146

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

1. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

The Mortis arc was even better than the Nightsisters arc. The part where Anakin sees his future was amazing, I got full on goosebumps at that part

Finished S3 today, starting 4 tomorrow

JRShoenberger and RJ Knorr like this.
  2. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

Don’t know if you’re a non-Star Wars Marvel reader, but if you feel like branching into other comics on the app & want some recs, the comic book thread would be happy to help. Just sayin’.

Dodge725 likes this.
  3. bodkins

Trusted

Mortis arc is top tier Star Wars. I love going back and rewatching it. You have so much great stuff still in front of you.
    Seconded! I’m new to comics and have enjoyed hanging in the thread (your triple post included Tim haha).

tdlyon and Tim like this.
  4. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Yeah, i'm gonna go ahead and follow that thread. I don't know a whole lot about comics so could be fun!

bodkins and Tim like this.
  5. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

First half of S4 of Clone Wars honestly didn't grab me at all, the three parter underwater story followed by the two-parter C3P0/R2 story kind of really dragged. Instantly redeemed by that amazing Krell arc though

spiffa0 likes this.
  6. Clone wars def has some clunkers and arcs that are tough. Probably one or two per season.

Krell arc is so good thought. One of my top five in clone wars.

7. JRShoenberger

Trusted

I was just looking up Krell a few days ago. My daughter was asking why Jedi don’t use double sided lightsabers. I was like, well I know of one, but he....

then I read her the first high republic comic with Keeve.

bodkins likes this.
  8. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Jacob Tender likes this.
  9. stars143 and bodkins like this.
  10. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

I'm playing through Fallen Order currently (its great) but wishing it was less linear so this news is fantastic, also nice to see that all future games are going to be canon

11. ryhhno

Did you commit to the chronological list for TCW? I'm about 25 or so episodes in and I'm really glad I followed the list, feels so fluid and clear.

12. ryhhno

Been doing a chronological re-watch recently (TCW, Rebels and Resistance will be for the first time) and wanted to throw in a playthrough of Fallen Order, any suggestions on when to do it?

13. ryhhno

14. The game takes place 5 years after ROTS, so maybe play as you watch Rebels which takes place ~10 years later.

15. ryhhno

Perfect! Thank you!!

16. There's not a ton of cross-over with existing media in canon. It's certainly it's own story, told within the gap between prequel and sequel trilogies.

It's also very buggy (at least on PS4). If you have a difficult time killing what should be fairly easy enemies, do not despair. Turn on story mode and just enjoy the journey.

17. ryhhno

That's the plan. I've had it for about a year now but just haven't had the time to even unwrap it. Figured now would be a great time to do it!

18. The score for rebels is very very good. I feel like it's not something talked about with the cartoons.

JRShoenberger, aoftbsten and bodkins like this.
  19. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Kevin Kiner kills it.

bodkins and spiffa0 like this.
  20. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yup, although I've reached the stage now where basically everything is chronological outside of the occasional misplaced episode. Definitely really glad I did it that way

bodkins likes this.
  21. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Finished S4, and Maul's return was FANTASTIC, he's already a much better character than he was in PM. Do they ever explain how the hell he's alive though besides he was "fueled by his anger" or is it a Palpatine in ROS situation? And who the hell put spider legs on him lol That last episode was amazing though. Really excited to see where that goes

Although looking at S5 I see that there is a four-part droid arc that I am not looking forward to at all

22. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

Yes that droid arc is rough

23. JRShoenberger

Trusted

They definitely get into that, but I don't remember when it was.

24. bodkins

Trusted

And its legitimately George Lucas' favorite arc ha

25. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

Oh I am aware

bodkins likes this.