Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Star Wars Universe (Rebels, Clone Wars, Comics, Books, Video Games) • Page 111

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

I've been saying I want horror Star Wars for *so long*, I was thrilled when I got to the Barris/Ahsoka episode in that Geonosis arc. fantastic episode

aoftbsten likes this.
  2. Greg Feb 1, 2020
    (Last edited: Feb 1, 2020)
    Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

Gotta be honest, I hate Hondo.

Edit: distracted posting is fun

3. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Holdo or Hondo?

4. Both are awesome

Dodger, Rowan5215 and aoftbsten like this.
  5. Rowan5215

I just watched the Rebels s2 finale... damn. I gotta say Sam Witwer's voice work as Maul is some of the best I've ever heard, he's extraordinary

aoftbsten likes this.
  6. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

aoftbsten likes this.
  7. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

I would love for the next round of films to be smaller in budget and take risks on more genre stories. Probably won't happen though.

coleslawed likes this.
  8. shea

RIP Supporter

What does everyone recommend as far as viewing order for watching Clone Wars for the first time? Seems like most people say chronological is best but I feel like it’d be way more confusing to skip between 3 seasons like that at the beginning?

edit: sorry if this has been covered already..guess it would have been wise to search here first, ha..

9. Star Wars: The Clone Wars Chronological Episode Order | StarWars.com

Use this. I think it would be more confusing to revisit stories that already concluded if you watched in episode order.

shea likes this.
  10. bodkins

Trusted

This is what I tell people. Keeping up with the guide is easy. Random episodes everywhere is much more confusing.

11. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

Finally finished Clone Wars. Season 6 has a lot of important lore in there...

Dodger, bodkins, Rowan5215 and 2 others like this.
  12. Rowan5215

the bridge from prequels-era parkour-fighting Yoda to peaceful, pacifist Yoda in that last arc is so well done. this show did so much character work that the films neglected hah

13. Rowan5215

speaking of which, just got to Ahsoka realising that Darth Vader is Anakin... my heart hurts

14. colorlesscliche Feb 3, 2020
    (Last edited: Feb 3, 2020)
    colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

At the new Galaxies Edge in Disney you can go to Savi's workshop and create your own lightsaber ($200). I did that, and I made a replica of the bench they use while you make it!

3D printed and assembled

Imgur Image

Primer/filler, sanded, primer again

Imgur Image

Painted. I need to take an updated picture. I made the Kyber tray more green.

Imgur Image

coleslawed and bodkins like this.
  15. am i stupid? I can't tell what that is lol

16. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

I assume a lightsaber holder?

17. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Sorry, I'll update original post.

At the new Galaxies Edge in Disney you can go to Savi's workshop and create your own lightsaber ($200). I did that, and I made a replica of the bench they use while you make it!

[​IMG]

aoftbsten likes this.
  18. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Who did you base yours off?

19. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I did the Protection and Defense build.

Protection and Defense: Cultivated from a time forgotten, these earliest lightsaber pieces contain designs and inscriptions that are shrouded in mystery. Believed to be created for protection and defense, conferring anonymity and symbolizing emotional detachment, a lightsaber made from these pieces reconnects the user with the most ancient wellspring of the Force.

20. That is awesome.

Me, my wife, and son are going in November 2021 and I need to bring like an extra $1,000 just for souvenirs at Galaxy's Edge.

21. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Are you planning on doing Savi's? It's such a great experience, I had chills! I'm going again at the end of April, hoping to get on Rise. Twice, if I'm lucky.

22. I'd like to. Is it something you make a reservation for?

23. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Deanna likes this.
  24. bodkins

Trusted

[​IMG]

25. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter