Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (J.J. Abrams, December 20, 2019) Movie • Page 394

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Jason Tate, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

Implied. Unless it’s explicitly said in new canon somewhere.

2. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

It’s Star Wars. Everything is serious lol

3. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

4. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

remember in dbz how every single season someone comes along and their power level is off the charts. remember how hard that got you off as a kid? you re enacted the cheese with the japanese action figures you got on ebay

this is the spirit of treverrows kid brain

this is the big t rex and ultra t rex fight at the end of JW

5. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

I didnt read that script yet

there has to be a big lame multiple force ghost fight in it right

6. MidDave

You know it

Your Milkshake likes this.
  7. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

8. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueius the Wise?

coleslawed and Your Milkshake like this.
  9. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

rule of two was always dumb as hell and should be disregarded at every given opportunity

10. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

I mean from what we know it was only a “rule” that was instigated from Plagueius and Sheev. There were scores of Sith in the old days.

Your Milkshake likes this.
  11. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Who the fuck is Sheev

Grapevine_Twine likes this.
  12. Anthony_

what about it

13. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

It's not a story the Jedi would tell you.

14. MidDave

I really like the idea of the sith cult and even the idea of like a sith historian leading it who’s old and wise in the ways of the sith, but I can just never see Sheev sending Vader to train with another sith, knowing it’s more than likely gonna end up in his death.

15. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

In a more detailed breakdown apparently some ancient being who is extremely knowledgeable in the ways of the dark side but not actually a sith. It reminds me of the Bendu from Rebels.

I’d say it sounds more interesting than just bringing Palpy back, but we’ll never know how this would have turned out.

16. MidDave

Yessssss a Darkside version of Bendu was kinda what I was thinking. Way more interested in that than just a bigger badder full-fledged sith.

aoftbsten likes this.
  17. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

Ive been VERY vocally interested in the sith and the idea of an ancient sith antagonist

“Kylo finds an undelivered recording of Palpatines voice that was going to tell Darth Vader to go train with oh yeah this ancient sith guy he knew whose existence had zero prior consequences to the universe”

is fucking stupid tho

Leftandleaving likes this.
  18. Anthony_

isn’t it kind of the exact same thing as Obi-wan’s ghost telling Luke to go find Yoda in Empire?

19. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

maybe so but at least that happened in the second movie and not in the eleventh hour of the entire series

Leftandleaving likes this.
  20. Anthony_

yeah that’s true but like I said, I’ll take some cool weird expansions of the world at the eleventh hour over what we got

aoftbsten likes this.
  21. blast0rama

Internet human. Supporter

Could be real, could be BS, but a gallery of concept artwork which supposes to be from the rejected Colin Trevorrow Duel of the Fates script popped up online.

Really cool imagery, but it definitely feels like a very grim movie, which may be why Trevorrow was cut.

allastud, Cameron, TSLROCKS and 4 others like this.
  22. Nyquist

I must now go to the source Supporter

God...I mean I know Trevorrow is bad and likely would have directed it into the ground, but maybe if they had just fired him but kept at least an outline of the script and polished it up from there...

The script leaks and that concept artwork are bumming me out all over again.

23. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

24. NitrateDawn

Regular

coleslawed and Your Milkshake like this.
  25. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

lol at that pic of Finn yelling just pasted on top of the concept art