Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (J.J. Abrams, December 20, 2019) Movie • Page 191

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Jason Tate, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Dodger

“The greatest teacher, failure is”

While we wait for Mandalorian and Episode 9, get your Star Wars fix by watching this documentary by Jaime Stangroom trying to figure out what actor hit his head in A New Hope. Three different actors claim they are the one. Even has two take a polygraph test. Its fucking awesome and highly recommend it. So funny. And criminally only has 17k views. Enjoy it and SHARE IT!

aoftbsten and FlayedManOfSF like this.
  2. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

bradsonemanband and coleslawed like this.
  3. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

I actually believe that he doesnt know lol

Dodger likes this.
  4. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

I feel like we would know if it was tomorrow by now, right? I’m expecting next Monday.

bodkins likes this.
  5. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah, for sure they would have announced it by now.

6. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Dumb.

7. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Interesting that Solo and TLJ arent on there

theagentcoma likes this.
  8. Aregala

Blistering Guitar Lead

have to imagine it has something to do with them currently being on netflix, waiting for distribution deals to expire, etc.

9. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

yeah this was my thought as well after i thought about it hah

Aregala likes this.
  10. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

man i am so hyped for Mandalorian

ship90, spiffa0, bodkins and 3 others like this.
  11. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

Star Wars. Com said they and Rogue One will be on there within the first year

Edit: wait, the third title may be Rise if Skywalker

12. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Definitely getting the trailer next Monday during the Pats/Jets game

13. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

their tweet this morning got me thinking....do we think there's any shot they make the trailer release some sort of tie-in to the Disney+ launch? that would be giving tickets only a month or so to sell, but i wondered if that's even a remote possibility.

14. FlayedManOfSF

Trusted

The marketing experts on Twitter will lose their shit. I'd like to see it just to see Star Wars Twitter absolutely implode on itself.

Sean Murphy likes this.
  15. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

lol they absolutely know what this is doing to fans and i'm here for the lowkey troll

16. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Mandalorian. I’ve watched the other two already.

17. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Curious as to what most people will out for other. Probably Empire, TFA or ROTS

18. Dodger

I feel like doing it next week is kind of a bad move. Like Maleficent opens up this week and thatll get families to see it and tonight is a good and probably competitve football game so youll get the sports audience. Next week is Jets and Patriots and lets be honest itll probably be a blow out and a lot of football fans wont even bother to watch.

weird

19. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

folks, they could air the SW trailer during a needle point competition and people that wanna see it will tune in, what game they air it during makes 0 difference and there are plenty of ppl who will be watching the game who DONT care about it so why are we worried about ppl who like SW but not football?

20. Dodge725

Trusted

I agree with you about how this weeks a better game, but if they do announcement trailers on Sunday to get people hyped, they’ll tune in if only for halftime. I remember for Force Awakens tuning in just for the trailer and the last 2 min of the half were soooo long.

I don’t think Malificent is gonna be a huge draw so I’m guessing that’s why they aren’t super worried about it. If it were Frozen 2, then I totally think they would have made sure it was ready.

21. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Also the two teams playing next monday encompass fans from literally the entire northeast which is probably a way higher amout of potential viewers than just wisconsin and michigan, idk why yall think nobody tunes in to watch the patriots lol

Dodger and sawhney[rusted]2 like this.
  22. Dodger

exactly. Those people dont matter. They want to get the people that arent always online and dont care like older sports fans so they watch the trailer and WILL get interested. The NFL probably has the highest viewership of any audience in that demographic.

23. Dodger Oct 14, 2019
    (Last edited: Oct 14, 2019)
    Dodger

Thats a great point actually about those two teams. much bigger markets. Im convinved now lol

24. Dodger

Rule of 2 just mentioned Carrie FIshers birthday is the 21st. Definitely could be a factor if they feature Leia in it

aoftbsten likes this.
  25. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

It would be cool if they announced next week tonight, short commercial or something