Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (J.J. Abrams, December 20, 2019) Movie • Page 189

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Jason Tate, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

lol same mostly because i havent gotten off for it since i was in high school

bradsonemanband likes this.
  2. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Oof, this is shitty. It also doesn't give me high hopes for her having a significant role in the movie.

3. Lepi182

Trusted Supporter

Take it with a massive grain of salt, but someone on r/starwarsleaks is saying that the trailer drops this coming MNF (Oct 7). The user also gave descriptions of 5 or so trailer teases that they say will drop during the football games on Sunday.

Sean Murphy likes this.
  4. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

consider monday nights schedule cleared just in case

5. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

i forget how long in advance the official account tweeted that tickets would be available, but i remember mark hammil spoiled the date months in advance "accidentally" for TLJ

6. Dodger

“The greatest teacher, failure is”

7. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

I dunno, like, did her role change that art or was it something else? A small role never stopped Phasma from being everywhere.

aoftbsten and Dodger like this.
  8. Dodger

would anybody like another flashback using a little de-aging to see a younger Ben like in that picture? Im thinking about a 35% chance its gonna happen, especially if hes getting redeemed.

9. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

With RO and TLJ, we've had flashbacks in a couple of films now, so I wouldn't be surprised if we see that. I could potentially see a Palpatine flashback sequence as well.

beachdude and Dodger like this.
  10. Dodger

and TFA with the Reys vision. Would be interesting to see a Palpatine flashback. If he does have some connection to Rey I definitely could see it.

Also considering Maz is coming back I wouldnt be surprised if theres a flashback in her telling the story of how she got Anakins/Lukes saber.

coleslawed and aoftbsten like this.
  11. ship90

Trusted

12. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

tbh this still interests me way more than finding out anything more about rey’s parentage/lineage lol

ship90 and Dodger like this.
  13. ship90

Trusted

Wedge Antilles is on the cover of the spanish version of Resistance Reborn. I guess if you’ve read the leaks it’s prob not surprising but cool nonetheless. Of course it’s all over twitter. I guess he changed his mind ha

14. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

didnt know he was returning but hyped about that!

ship90 likes this.
  15. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

just finished watching TLJ. Still amazing. Adam and Daisy still the absolute highlights - man their back and forth in snoke’s throne room is imo the highlight of the film.

canttttt wait for more from them.

16. Lepi182

Trusted Supporter

So I've deprived myself of watching any of them since Solo came out on disc, but I'm really dying to watch them. I've got a few ideas of how to do my rewatch..

1. 1 day = 1 year in "Star Wars time"
    OCT 13 - TPM
    OCT 23 - AOTC
    OCT 26 - ROTS
    NOV 4 - SOLO
    NOV 14 - RO, ANH
    NOV 17 - ESB
    NOV 18 - ROTJ
    DEC 18 - TFA
    DEC 18 - TLJ
    DEC 19 - TROS

2. 1/week

3. Watch them all now, and watch them all again in a couple months

coleslawed, oakhurst and smowashere like this.
  17. Lepi182

Trusted Supporter

Well.. no trailer tonight, as we would have heard of it by now. So I guess we move our sights to next Monday.

18. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

I don't think they're gonna release it on Columbus day when a lot of people may not be around/be travelling home from a long weekend, i'd bet its 10/21.

19. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Definitely think it will be during the Pats/Jets game, but the Lions/Packs game will probably draw in more viewers game wise. So who knows

20. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

I dunno the Pats are widely hated, but they're still a pretty big ratings draw, right?

21. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

i mean lets be real, fans of SW are gonna tune into anything when they know its trailer and ticket time. the game itself is immaterial. once they announce it, itll bring the viewship. and patriots are widely hated but people tune in to watch them anyway.

22. Dodger

I feel like it’s been in the second week of October the last two December releases? I’d bet it’s next week

ship90 likes this.
  23. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

10/19 for TFA
    10/9 for TLJ

it'll definitely be next monday or the 21st, but if i had to put money i'd bet the 21st

24. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

IIRC they actively announced and advertised the trailer and ticket drop a few days before each of the last (2) releases, so i would almost assuredly say there's no way they surprise drop it tonight.

25. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Columbus Day 2017 was Oct. 9th so crumple up my Columbus Day theory and haul it into the trash lets get it next Monday yallllll

bodkins likes this.