Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (J.J. Abrams, December 20, 2019) Movie • Page 158

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Jason Tate, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Davjs

Trusted

2. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

the trailer and poster make me think this may be the first movie that I dont get completely annoyed by 3po

3. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

[​IMG]

Sean Murphy, Your Milkshake and Matt like this.
  4. Tyler

Regular Supporter

coleslawed, bodkins and spiffa0 like this.
  5. haha well there you go

6. dlemert

Trusted

Are those spoilers worth looking at? Like at all? If there's a reasonable chance it could be true I really don't wanna peek.

Brother Beck likes this.
  7. Davjs

Trusted

Your Milkshake likes this.
  8. Tyler

Regular Supporter

No

coleslawed likes this.
  9. Nyquist

I must now go to the source Supporter

The comic explaining C-3PO’s red arm is actually really great and well worth the read. It’s all about the autonomy of droids and kind of heartbreaking.

theagentcoma likes this.
  10. Davjs

Trusted

So what is the LEGO game? A LIE!?!?!

11. bodkins

Trusted

Red arm is fine by me. He's always had that silver leg, kinda makes sense every few decades he needs a limb replacement (kinda like his maker).

coleslawed likes this.
  12. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

Absolutely not. They are beyond fucking stupid and honestly sound like complete bullshit.

So if they turn out to be true, you'll find out soon enough when the movie comes out. At least you can live in sweet ignorant bliss until then though.

13. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

The spoiler apparently doesn’t line up with the timeline of other events, but that doesn’t mean it’s 100% bs either since there have been contradictions in Star Wars before. I would say not to look at it just because if it ends up being true then it’s a big spoiler.

14. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

The spoiler is that Rey is the love-child of Constable Zuvio and Sarco Plank.

Barresi and aoftbsten like this.
  15. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

All I want is for someone to visit a planet full of Salacious Crumbs. Is that too much to ask?!

16. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

top 5 sw character

Brother Beck and quietwords like this.
  17. quietwords

Your Milkshake and Brother Beck like this.
  18. Barresi

Spooky Space Kook Supporter

My friend bought me a Salacious Crumb patch when he was at Celebration, so I'm officially part of the cult.

19. neo506

2001-2022 Prestigious

Literally the only good thing about that spoiler turning out to be true would be watching all the man babies who hate the sequels walk it all back

20. FlayedManOfSF

Trusted

Speaking of Kowakian Monkey Lizards. Look who I adopted at Galaxy's Edge.[​IMG]

21. Barresi

Spooky Space Kook Supporter

Oh man, must buy.

Brother Beck likes this.
  22. quietwords

If I’m not buried with one of those was my life really worth living?

23. bodkins

Trusted

I don’t even know what to say.

The Last Jedi brought the subtextual sexual tension that Reylo shippers clung onto in The Force Awakens into the foreground, facilitated by late-night, shirtless psychic calls, illicit hand-touching and Kylo's pseudo-romantic plea that Rey becomes his dark queen: "You're nothing. But not to me." If their attraction turns out to be that of estranged siblings, it will mirror -- almost perfectly -- the incestuous overtones of Luke and Leia's estranged relationship in the original trilogy. And if we've learned anything from Star Wars, it's that the franchise is obsessed with parallels.”

24. FlayedManOfSF

Trusted

Pablo debunked the rumor folks. Nothing to see here.

coleslawed and Your Milkshake like this.
  25. bodkins

Trusted

I’m aware, just amazed at some of the “evidence” for the theory.