Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (J.J. Abrams, December 20, 2019) Movie • Page 155

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Jason Tate, Jul 6, 2018.

1. ship90

Trusted

I always thought that scene in the trailer looked as though Kylo was fighting a clan member/leader. Similar look to the guy who gets killed in Rey’s vision in TFA.

The covers are def Rey and Kylo in the middle of a force connection. Pretty great stuff!

bodkins likes this.
  2. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

I just read a comment that the hood on Rey's costume implies that she's an assassin. Anyone with more knowledge in SW lore have any insight into that? Sounds pretty cool.

3. bodkins

Trusted

That sounds like an Assassin’s Creed joke to me.

coleslawed and Dinosaurs Dish like this.
  4. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Oh, okay lol. I've never played that so I'll take your word for it, haha

bodkins likes this.
  5. bodkins

Trusted

Assassins in Star Wars are generally bounty hunters. Plus literally every force user has a hood lol

coleslawed likes this.
  6. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

man i’d fuckin love a star wars style assassins creed game

bodkins likes this.
  7. Zorri Bliss costume is so dope. Jannah on whatever that creature is looks awesome too.

bodkins likes this.
  8. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

all those photos are amazing

9. Ed59_

Regular

The Luke photo is super interesting. He's in his TFA clothes so it can't be a flashback of the temple - perhaps more realistic force ghosts now? (or just pre-effects)

10. FlayedManOfSF

Trusted

On their AMA on Reddit he said it was a misquote. Now I'm wondering if it was the writer's speculation or a major slip-up.

bodkins likes this.
  11. Davjs

Trusted

When is Watto coming back? He is probably super powerful force user since the Jedi mind trick didn't work on him.

coleslawed and Dodger like this.
  12. bodkins

Trusted

I would think speculation, doesn't mean it's not true though. I can see it going either way, super tough to tell.

13. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

He's a Toydarian! Mind tricks don't work on him!

coleslawed and Davjs like this.
  14. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

I feel like the KoR thing was a thing they didn't mean to spoil, but that's maybe just my own cynical interpretation. Not a huge deal in the end since it's something many of us have speculated on since the trailer came out.

Love that image of Luke (also our first look at R2!). I'm guessing they haven't added the VFX yet to make him look like a ghost. Also very excited for what looks like a fight between Rey and Kylo on the death star remains. Sweet creature design for those horses too. God damn, I am hyped!

15. bodkins

Trusted

Idk man, I feel like you can't really spoil a trailer that already aired and is available, but maybe?

coleslawed likes this.
  16. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Only money!

Matt and Sean Murphy like this.
  17. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Sorry if this was shared already

sawhney[rusted]2 and bodkins like this.
  18. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

That seriously might be my favorite costume of all the new Disney Star Wars movies. I love purple.

ship90, Dodger and bodkins like this.
  19. bodkins

Trusted

"Her mask helps Bliss disguise both her identity and motives—a useful feature for anyone who might want to blend in at a shady cantina or the Thieves’ Quarter of Kijimi."

I'm really down for some more cantina action.

20. [​IMG]

Davjs, sawhney[rusted]2 and bodkins like this.
  21. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

That article was a great read, and the pictures are incredible.

22. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

keri russell is a queen and gets the armor she deserves

23. Davjs

Trusted

That costume made me think of Rocketeer too! Is there an animated version I missed out on?

24. Apparently coming later this year on Disney Jr.

Davjs likes this.
  25. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Haha yea I guess not. It was just one of those up in the air things and I feel like Disney treats everything as a spoiler with Star Wars.

bodkins likes this.