Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Rian Johnson, December 15, 2017) Movie • Page 113

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Jason Tate, Mar 14, 2016.

1. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Kyle has two themes and they are great and I think they could be turned into a bad ass full piece

2. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

the SW facebook page is releasing new "promo" videos that look like TV spots like every day and its getting annoying because i never know if theyre new or not and then i see new footage of luke and rey. looks like a complete blackout of SW related social media needs to go into effect for the next 3 weeks. ive seen all i want to see!

3. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

I have a bunch of SW-related keywords blocked on twitter, should prolly do the same on FB

beachdude42 and fenway89 like this.
  4. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

Saw Thor: Ragnarock this weekend and that was the first time seeing The Last Jedi trailer in a theater and not with my crappy laptop speakers. Not gonna lie, I cried.

5. atticusfinch

Together We'll Fight the Long Defeat Supporter

6. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Contender and fenway89 like this.
  7. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

I read the entertainment weekly story/article last night, would not recommend reading it if you don't want additional small plot details revealed. i was a little annoyed after i finished reading.

8. SteveLikesMusic

Thanks for the heads up, I planned on avoiding it but still.

fenway89 likes this.
  9. ship90

Trusted

Fun Daisy interviews, honestly it's really enjoyable watching interviews with the cast ha

(Might have posted this one ^^ can't remember)

10. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

gosh i love her

fenway89, ship90 and Dodger like this.
  11. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

ugh heads up for anyone who might be heading to see Disney's "Coco" this week, apparently the trailer for star wars thats bring shown beforehand has all new footage including lukes reunion with chewie, which is something i definitely want to not see beforehand.

i dont remember getting this much of a look at TFA in the weeks leading up. it's getting super annoying.

ship90 and carrytheweird like this.
  12. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Though I know it's a huge deal to fans like us, TFA was a bigger deal in that it was a make or break for rebooting the series. Knowing full well that they have the positive support from the fan base after two successful releases, they're not trying to be nearly as coy about what is revealed I feel like.

13. Dodger

“The greatest teacher, failure is”

Anybody gonna watch other episodes before TLJ? Me and some friends are gonna do a two day marathon watching 4-7 next weekend.

14. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

I am doing all the movies. Starting the Saturday before I will watch one or two a day. Can’t wait!

15. SteveLikesMusic

Might do ESB and ROTJ if anything. Just watched TFA recently.

16. Samesies!

17. Dodger

“The greatest teacher, failure is”

Damn. Thats a busy week. Props. (Do people still use "props?") Do you dig the prequels or you just doin it to do it?

Yea other than the first time I saw them in 2014 i havent watched them all back to back and have never watched with friends so im excited.

fenway89 likes this.
  18. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

I'll probably do R1, original trilogy, & TFA. Definitely don't feel a need to break out the prequels for this haha

19. Connor

we're all a bunch of weirdos on a quest to belong Prestigious

I don’t know Rian Johnson likes the prequels.... there might be some inspiration from them in TLJ

20. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

I started my marathon last week. It took me three days to get through Phantom Menace haha. I'm watching the prequels with the Weekly Planet commentary tracks, so they are at least entertaining for one reason.

21. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

I work the first three days so I’ll jusy one after work each night. Then I have off for like 10 days. So then I’ll watch 2 Tuesday, 2 Wednesday, and TFA Thursday as a pregame for that night if The Last jedi.

I think I can enjoy the prequels more than most, yet I feel like I can talk shit on them better than most haha

22. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

I learned yesterday that John Boyega was in the running to be the lead role for Baby Driver lol

beachdude42 and aoftbsten like this.
  23. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Dammmnn. Elgort was good Baby Driver, but I would have been 100% onboard with Boyega.

24. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

lol here is the screenshot my wife sent me

25100.jpeg

25. Transient_Hymn

Somebody Turn the Neon Down Supporter

just rewatched TFA.
    Hope John Boyega catches his breath in the sequel and we get a ton more of him and Poe together...so good.

Also phasma needs an arc

theagentcoma likes this.