Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens (JJ Abrams, December 17, 2015) Movie • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Haha nice! Does it look pretty legit? Looks awesome from the pic online, but sometimes it's different than what you actually get.

2. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Definitely going to be getting some Star Wars ceramic mugs..

3. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Anyone an expert Lego builder? This is impressive.

4. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

5. I am already ready.

6. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah. Like it was mentioned in an earlier podcast, I'm curious how much of a role Luke will have in this, and whether it will be equivalent to the screen time Harrison Ford had.

7. Meerkat

human junk drawer Prestigious

I can't believe Laura Dern is going to be in Star Wars

Jason Tate likes this.
  8. Gut feeling ... no. Because he's not really a very good actor. Haha. I think they're smart enough to write a script to reflect that.

beachdude42 likes this.
  9. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Haha I'm hoping they do realize this.. I'm just hoping we get some more Rey backstory. A lot of theories going on around her.

10. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Sign for a lot of Luke in this one?

11. Sure seems like it. I'm really interested in where they take his character.

Jason Tate likes this.
  12. Snewt

Does whatever a spider can. Prestigious

Not sure if you ever bit the bullet on that art book, but it is totally worth it! It has some super interesting behind-the-scenes stuff and really cool blurbs from members of the creative team talking about the whole process.

13. I added it to my wish list and am hoping to get it for my birthday next week.

14. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

Sounds good to me.

Random note: I can't believe no one has put Luke on any merchandise yet for TFA. I get waiting until after the movie was out. Seeing as his reveal was the last show of the movie. But now? Almost 3 months later? I want a Old man Luke product! Haha

Eric Wilson and beachdude42 like this.
  15. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

It would be hilariously awesome if they gave Luke an extremely weighty, emotionally complex role and Hamill dazzled audiences with vastly improved acting chops he had been secretly honing for years...

...but you're probably right haha

16. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Definitely can't wait for this movie, and to see what they do with it. Going to be quite the wait though. At least Rogue One is out this year.

17. Corey Putney

@coreyputney Prestigious

Where is everyone going to be buying the DVD/Blu-Ray from? Who has the best exclusive? Best Buy Steel Book?

18. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

looooove this film.

19. The book is worth the buy. Awesome concepts.

I loved the movie. Saw it 3 times in 3 formats (missed out on SD, though). I wrote a piece about it, and have very few complaints. I'm looking forward to where the story goes.

Jason Tate likes this.
  20. I liked the Walmart art the best, but Target has extra special features and is conveniently located near my apartment, so I'm not sure yet.

21. Tough call. I think the Target exclusive has the most content, so that's the frontrunner. I like the look of the Best Buy steel books and the Walmart cover a lot too (the @Jason Tate edition). Knowing me, I'll probably buy all of them. Starwars.com has a list of the differences.

Corey Putney likes this.
  22. Snewt

Does whatever a spider can. Prestigious

That Target cover looks great

23. Hahaha, it IS the Jason Tate edition. Oh man, those all look great. I want them all.

24. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

The Target exclusive features are digital only.