Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (J.J. Abrams, December 20, 2019) Movie • Page 58

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Jason Tate, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Dodger

“The greatest teacher, failure is”

True. I agree with all of this. When I say a weird place I was kind of referencing the fact that "the war has just begun." the First Order only NOW has control of the galaxy so it kind of feels like the start of a new story, especially since Kylo is Supreme Ruler of the Galaxy. But compared to the Empire the First Order will just not have not nearly as long of a reign as the Empire. And really attack of the Clones ended with a start of a war too and ROTS was just the end of a long war years after so I guess its not that weird lol

Im so intrigued in HOW long the time jump will be. Considering Resistance is caught up to TFA now, future seasons seemingly have to be go past TLJ and handle the war that just started.

2. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

Time jump is going to be one year. I think the First Order was and will always be living in the shadows of the empire. It'll never live up to what it was trying to resurrect.

3. Dodger

has 1 year been confirmed?

4. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

beachdude and Dodger like this.
  5. Dodger

6. ship90

Trusted Supporter

It actually hasn’t been confirmed. Empire magazine posted that the time jump is going to be a year however there aren’t any quotes included in the article. They attributed it to John but I think they got their wires crossed.

7. Dodger

Yea I can’t find anything concrete other than unsubstantiated reports and John saying he had to grow his hair out.

beachdude and ship90 like this.
  8. ship90

Trusted Supporter

A95E6FC3-E558-485D-B537-33792FE9518C.jpeg
    A2C252CB-999C-4717-97DC-FBCCFF73D61A.jpeg

The wrap party is basically like Annhilation and the Hunger Games??? They have a human disco ball(?) too wtf

For TFA, they announced the title like a couple days after the wrap party. We have to be getting close ha

currytheword, beachdude and Dodger like this.
  9. Lepi182

Trusted Supporter

I'm betting title reveal with the first teaser at celebration

beachdude likes this.
  10. FlayedManOfSF

Trusted

There's no way they'd be able to hold a title until then for a few reasons but mostly because they're going to want to sell shirts at Celebration with the title of the movie on it and there's no way thousands of shirts get made and there be no leak of the title.

SteveLikesMusic, Dodger and ship90 like this.
  11. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Dang never thought of that haha

Dodger and currytheword like this.
  12. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

ship90 and Dodger like this.
  13. ship90 Feb 17, 2019
    (Last edited: Feb 18, 2019)
    ship90

Trusted Supporter

Maybe tonight during TFA on ABC they’ll be like “be sure to watch GMA on such and such morning” to get that title announcement. :brain: Nvm looks like the we’ll get a special look to Capt Marvel instead, which I am quite excited to see!

Joonas is a sorta an underrated part of these new movies. He seems like the nicest guy and has been great as Chewie.

Edit: looks like that guy deleted his pic oh well ha

Dodger likes this.
  14. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

15. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

ship90 and Dodger like this.
  16. currytheword

Trusted

Ferrari333SP likes this.
  17. Lepi182

Trusted Supporter

POSSIBLE TITLE SPOILERS

John Campea says he has heard that these are the titles that he has heard are being considered... I personally don't buy it, but take it as you will.
    [​IMG]

18. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Lmao Star Wars: Victory

19. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

lmao Star Wars Victory

those are all horrendously bad

20. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

I’d be cool with Legacy of the Force

21. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  22. Cmoney86

Trusted

when do we think we will get the first trailer? before or after avengers end game or with avenger endgame or at the star wars even in chicago?

23. Dodger

Yeah to be fair Campea said he didnt even believe these, but I agree I want none of these. Ashes of the Republic is the only one I wouldnt dislike

24. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Those are all awful.

coleslawed and SteveLikesMusic like this.
  25. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Legacy of the Force is fine. Victory and Galaxy of the Brave are laughably bad.