Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Stand Atlantic – “Deathwish” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 29, 2021.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. CMilliken

Trusted

Huge! Really dig this collab.

sowrongitsryan and Matt Terry like this.
  3. huntercrunch

Regular

Honestly, this is pretty much exactly what I was hoping their sound wouldn't turn into after hearing Silk & Satin.

Every time I hear a band with a perfectly serviceable drummer get replaced with generic skittering trap percussion I die a little inside. I know it's not for the whole song, I'd just prefer it wasn't there at all.

I'm not really feeling it. It just makes me want to go listen to Skinny Dipping. Not saying they should re-hash their old albums forever, this just isn't for me.

4. Zip It Chris

Be kind; everyone is on their own journey.

This is absolutely terrible.

seanxwilliams and Uknown76 like this.
  5. sowrongitsryan

Regular

Can’t tell if the band is being judged for the song or the perception they’re giving off with it. I think the song is great (could use an actual bridge to the finale though) - I don’t get why people have such high standards for this genre. It’s always been like this, to some degree.

CMilliken and mit_backwards like this.
  6. Furry Werthers

Trusted

song is fine. I had no idea who the Nothing Nowhere dude was and I snort-laughed at that part lol

7. btr

Trusted Supporter

Ya'll need to listen to nothing,nowhere. There is a lot of garbage in his genre but he's one of the better ones doing it

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.