Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

St. Paul & The Broken Bones - The Alien Coast (Jan. 28, 2022) Album

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by LuigiPeppercorn, Oct 5, 2021.

1. LuigiPeppercorn Oct 5, 2021
    (Last edited: Oct 5, 2021)
    LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

[​IMG]

Tracklist:

1. 3000 AD Mass
    2. Bermejo and The Devil
    3. Minotaur
    4. Atlas
    5. The Last Dance
    6. Ghost In Smoke
    7. Alien Coast
    8. Hunter and His Hounds
    9. Tin Man Love
    10. Popcorn Ceiling
    11. Love Letter From A Red Roof Inn

Singles:

The Last Dance

3000 AD Mass

mike1885 likes this.
  2. mike1885

Trusted Supporter

Looking forward to this and love The Last Dance. I can't believe it's been over 3 years since Young Sick Camellia already.

3. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

this absolutely rules

bless the disco gods

4. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

I'm loving this

5. mike1885

Trusted Supporter

I wasn't crazy about this my first couple of listens, but it's really grown on me as I've listened over the week. Another great album from them.

6. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

This is the kind of thing that keeps me on this website and scrolling through the music threads.

I have never heard of this band before today and this is pretty killer, liking this a lot. And likely, knowing my internet usage, I never would have heard of this artist before if it wasn’t for this site.

Another artist to add to the “check out what they did before this release” list!

mike1885 likes this.
  7. Was hoping to like this after not caring much for Young Sick Camellia, but I’m really not feeling this one at all. Probably just gonna stick to those first two records

10. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

this album sorta came out of nowhere. I feel like I saw no promotion and then all of a sudden it was like here's a new album

its good tho