Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Spotify App • Page 4

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Supernova, May 6, 2016.

1. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

Mine finally came yesterday too!

2. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

Still haven't gotten mine -_-

3. Snoblin

Goblin Person Prestigious

Haven't gotten mine yet either and I'm pretty peeved about it

4. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

I wonder if it's staggered as to not cause stress to their system mining that data.

Jdaniels and coleslawed like this.
  5. duritzfan13

all we have is time

I'm a premium subscriber who has always had emails turned on and I never got one.. yet they still have the nerve to keep sending me random emails

Jdaniels likes this.
  6. Jdaniels

Regular

This.

7. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

They irritated me with how they handled the year in music thing so I started an apple music trial and I'm def going back to Spotify when it is over. Constantly crashing and glitching. I'll add songs to playlists and they vanish. It takes forever for pages to load. Half my time is spent staring at the stupid red buffer wheel. Then ill go over to spotify and it loads instantly. Kinda bummed cause ppl made Apple Music sound like this amazing improvement that ran way better than Spotify but I've def experienced the opposite. I guess I'm a loyal customer, Spotify!!

8. CarolLA78

I still haven't received mine. I've been stalking my over zealous spam filter and definitely nothing. Anyone else?

9. duritzfan13

all we have is time

Never got mine. Gave up at this point. Hopefully they'll get it together for next year. Don't even know why they changed it from last year in the first place..

10. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

11. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Very lame

12. duritzfan13

all we have is time

13. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah. It essentially said you had to have these very specific criteria and if you didn't meet it sorry

14. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

So I guess they don't have a way to go back collect that data or something? Seems like something a lot of people are bummed about not getting...

15. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Tbh it's a big reason why I even signed up. I remember seeing ppl share theirs in the past and it looked like so much fun. I loved getting mine. I read the spotify community forums when I was trying to figure out why I didn't get mine and they had some bs like ~we think we'll reach more people this way. Apparently they do that by reaching less people lol.

Jdaniels likes this.
  16. CarolLA78

That really is lame. We've been doing enough venting here so I don't think we need another spot LOL

17. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Dang, sooooooo much garbage on New Music Friday playlist today. Ugghghghghghghghg

18. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

Not digging the web apps redesign. At all.

19. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I actually do for the most part. It's one click to check out something new from the homepage.

The one thing I dislike is that it'll say "since you listen to X Artist, check out this album" and it'll be an album I listened to like 3 days ago

20. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

I've always gotten that. I've always wanted to figure out a way for spotify to know what my offline library is because I'll get oh you listened to The Descendents have you tried blink-182 not knowing that I have every ducking album.

But I add albums and then sort my music by date adddd can't figure it out now.

21. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

22. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

coleslawed likes this.
  23. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

I don't like its mostly for the sorting tools are gone.

24. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

I don't think I could like without sorting tools. About 75% of the time I'm listening it's sorted by recent albums.

25. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

Yep. Me too.