Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Spotify App • Page 24

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Supernova, May 6, 2016.

1. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I know! It’s so ridiculous

2. Jdaniels

Regular

So am I dumb or is there still not really a social feature on spotify at all? I should be able to follow friends and people I have playlists with.

3. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

You might have to play with your settings, but you should have this on the right

upload_2020-6-29_14-42-13.png

4. Ferrari333SP Jun 29, 2020
    (Last edited: Jun 29, 2020)
    Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

upload_2020-6-29_14-43-14.png

mercury likes this.
  5. christopherwatkins

Thanks for sharing

6. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

Does anyone else experience this issue sometimes? I like songs from artist on Spotify but when you go to the Artists page it says you don't like those songs. It's almost as though there are two versions of the same song (same album as well) on Spotify, one is accessible from the artist's page but one is only accessible from my liked songs.

7. Callum Macleod

Do or do not, there is no try.

Yeah seems to happen to me quite often.

I use this website to locate/remove any duplicates. (If it’s any use to you) Spotify Dedup - Remove duplicate songs from your Spotify library automatically

8. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

I do as well, in fact I think I got introduced to Dedup by Chorus haha. I can always clear duplicates but what really frustates me is when it puts songs in recommendations or discover playlists that I already have but its a duplicate so thinks its new to me. I understand this is probably more on music publishers than Spotify but Apple Music is fine except for the occasional trip up when adding local music.

9. Callum Macleod

Yeah that is really annoying. I’m always like “I’m sure over liked this song”. Apple Music defo does music collections better. No doubt I’ll be using both until somebody combines the best of both!

10. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

Anyone else not able to open the app on their iphone today? Legit crashes as soon as I select the app but it was working just fine yesterday

11. Silentjury

Regular

I tried just now and it is working fine so far, but you are not alone as this issue is a trending topic on Twitter.

mattav152 likes this.
  12. macbethfan

Trusted Supporter

13. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Wtf is this new artist page update!? I can’t even search for my artists anymore??!

14. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Like I just want to go to Keak Da Sneaks page yet this pops up, and when I click it just says added to library.....did they erase my library!? BC34E2A4-AE01-40D0-8CEF-B02BF85E7199.png

15. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Wtf.....it’s gone now. I just figured to be safe I would re start the app, and sure enough. So weird

16. Chuck W

Fuck Spotify. In the last year I've brought them 45k+ plays, to which I've been rewarded a hot 76.80 USD. Meanwhile, through half assed Bandcamp endeavors I'm at at least 130 which isn't great, but entirely organic. Also, I've been trying to finesse my folks over to apple music because they pay about double spotify per stream.

17. Callum Macleod

I’ve always been impressed by Spotify’s playlists that are made for me. Myself and my wife have a Duo Plan and the Duo Mix that they make us weekly is absolutely fantastic.

18. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Sooooo much new music coming out; my Release Radar playlist that just updated is 199 tracks, or 12 hours and 5 minutes

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  19. MrCon

I was trying to describe myself to someone

Is anyone else finding the Spotify apps really broken currently? I'm finding the main Windows Desktop app is very unresponsive and the android version is bordering on unusable at the moment. It's either painfully slow or it's outright crashing my phone.

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  20. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

Very often in iOS it won’t start a song (or maybe register the click) until I close and reipen

21. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Yeah I have noticed some issues recently on my iPhone 8+. I’ve had to close, and re open a bunch recently. Though I’ve used Spotify for so long now, and hardly ever had technical problems. I’m not too annoyed......yet.

22. stars143

Trusted

23. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

are the tv apps all really bad or is it just the apple tv one? all of my artists are listed in a single line non alphabetically

24. Callum Macleod

They are all pretty poor to awful. The lack of consistency between apps is pretty awful.

25. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

Xbox app looks clean but is actually terrible too