Spotify App • Page 20

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Supernova, May 6, 2016.

1. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Not gonna lie my Summer Rewind playlist was fire

2. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block

Mine started with Trina so that was cool

Cameron likes this.
  3. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block

58C4A3E2-7FA1-4EE7-8FE1-0D5DBF82A983.png

Ooh weeh.

Really this playlist is just some of my overall most played new songs of the last few years, regardless of season, plus all the songs I have had in heavy rotation since I was a teenager lol A lot of 00s rap and R&B on this one

Jdaniels likes this.
  4. I Am Mick

I AM GRAVE BUG Prestigious

I am convinced somebody from Parquet Courts works for Spotify. I don't like that band. I dislike them EVERY TIME they show up in a mix. and Spotify keeps ramming them down my throat. I could listen to some of the most obscure, weirdest Mongolian Throat singing, Gregorian chant kind of shit and Spotify would be like "If you like this, you'd love Parquet Courts!"

They need to let us block artists

5. Kiana

Anyway, don't be a stranger Prestigious

My Spotify stans Carly rae jepsen. I make themed playlists but just for songs and albums that I'm into at the moment I add and save into my songs. I have a few hundred songs in there and all it will play of them is the ones off CRJ's new album. Like I hit shuffle and it's just that album. Even if I don't hit shuffle it will play that album on shuffle and nothing else. Guessing it's a glitch with the update cause it didn't do that before lol