Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Spotify App • Page 16

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Supernova, May 6, 2016.

1. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Nope. I did it about a year ago and everything stays the same.

2. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Thanks!

ChiliTacos likes this.
  3. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Got a free Google Home Mini for switching to a family plan lol

4. Zip It Chris

Be kind; everyone is on their own journey.

Anyone know why, or if there's a workaround toward paying for the Spotify Family Premium annually with a regular card? It only has PayPal and a paysafe card as the options, neither of which I have or want. Seems a bit odd to me, no?

5. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Like it won't let u use a regular debit or credit card? That's all I have and it works. Unless I'm misunderstanding

6. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

The total minutes listened seems waaaaaaaaay lower than it should be, since I listen to music all day every day at work, 5 days a week, every week of the year, haha. Same thing happened this year and the year before. Must be some glitch they just haven't fixed

7. jorbjorb

7 rings

don't know how accurate it is
    upload_2018-12-6_14-31-59.png

JxP likes this.
  8. lostawholeyear

Regular Prestigious

This is crazy. I think I listened to more music this year than any other. An entire month of music haha. I wish I could see the numbers for Google Music too.

[​IMG]

9. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

So, am I correct to assume that Spotify still has the lead over Apple Music? I see artists promoting Spotify WAY more than their Apple Music pages, and just hear about more news and releases for Spotify than Apple Music. Still seems like the streaming service of choice in the music industry over Apple Music

10. JxP

Poster Boys for Bad Luck

Just threw together a random playlist of new music cuz I'm done listening to the same shit. Tell me what u think.

11. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I’m not sure I’m digging this update...

12. Callum Macleod

Do or do not, there is no try.

Was there an update? App looks the same to me.

13. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

The artists pages are different for me. The albums/eps are listed as “popular releases” with a discography option to click below.

14. Callum Macleod

Oh, I’m seeing it now. Artist pages are awful. I primarily use Apple Music but my phone provider pays for Spotify, so used it now and again, no clue what the logic behind that layout it.

tyramail likes this.
  15. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

Yeah I kinda hate it. Especially how they don't show an artist's recent release at the top of their page anymore and I noticed I can't swipe to queue songs from their "Top Songs" which I'm pretty sure I could do before. And this "Popular Releases" thing is weird to me. I hate that it doesn't just show albums chronologically until you click "See Full Discography". Only thing I like is the aesthetic of the Artist photo being more of a background image rather than a profile pic.

16. PauLo

43% Burnt

I thought it had been like that for a while. It’s been like that for me for over a month at least.

17. Callum Macleod

May be a slow rollout, mine only just started today.

18. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Mine started today. I was struggling to find the artist follow button lol. I hate it. They finally made an improvement by departing EPs and now that was a waste.

19. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

I noticed the update a few days ago, I like the added "see discography" and it's broken down by album/single but i'm noticing it's not always in chronological order by release year and it's bothering the hell out of me

tyramail likes this.
  20. stars143

Trusted

mercury likes this.
  21. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

22. PauLo

43% Burnt

Sweet!

23. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

Jake W and Ferrari333SP like this.