Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Spotify Year in Review • Page 6

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Henry, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I do this all the time lol I need my stats to be accurate

mad likes this.
  2. Jake W Dec 5, 2019
    (Last edited: Dec 5, 2019)
    Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

To anyone thinking theirs is inaccurate, they only use the data from January 1st - October 31st. Got to get that end of the year data in during AOTY list season lol

CarpetElf and waking season like this.
  3. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I have a few long M83 songs that are on my sleep playlist that wound up on my top of 2019 list and it’s definitely because I fell asleep and let them play.

Jake W likes this.
  4. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

I know I'm weird but I find heavy music relaxing to fall asleep to. Nothing worse than trying to fall asleep to catchy music lol

waking season likes this.
  5. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I do too in a weird way. I used to fall asleep to Underoath, Between the Buried and Me, Protest the Hero, etc in high school. Now it’s usually post-rock/ambient/shoegaze/folk.

6. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Can't get it to work on mobile for some reason.

Top of the Year - Laura Stevenson, Menzingers, Bon Iver, Phoebe Bridgers, The National
    Top of the Decade - The Gaslight Anthem, The National, Foxing, Julien Baker, The Menzingers
    40 Countries
    38.8k minutes
    Top Artist by Year (since 2012) - Grizzly Bear, Chamberlain, The Gaslight Anthem, The Gaslight Anthem, Camp Cope, Cayetana, Foxing, Laura Stevenson

The only question I have is how the fuck is Loud Pipes by Ratatat my #2 song of the decade

mad likes this.
  7. Spenny

Regular

Spotify 1.png
    Pop hoe Spenny on full display. No major surprises. Taylor was higher than I expected but no complaints about that. I thought Sinner by Deaf Havana would be in my top 5 songs of the year for sure, I played the crap out of that song, but Fear came in at #5 instead and Sinner was down at #7.

8. Spenny

Regular

And clearly I listened to King of the Clouds way too much, it was my #10 most-played song of 2018 and #3 most-played of this year.

9. brothemighty Dec 5, 2019
    (Last edited: Dec 5, 2019)
    brothemighty

Trusted

It said Spotify Unwrapped 2019

Link in the OT. Posted when it went live.

It was up there for an hour. Nobody posted. I deleted it

Before my time? Or secret thread shadowbanning? Occam's razor.

More:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Top songs:
    Your Top Songs 2019, a playlist by Spotify

10. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

Carly Rae Jepsen was my artist of the year and Manchester Orchestra of the decade

happy with that

11. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

I used Rdio for the first part of the decade, so my artist of the decade is in no way representative of my listens. I also will forever mourn the loss of Rdio.

12. ramres

Next Show: Panchiko -- 5/3

Here's my shit:

IMG_2qg6s0.jpg

IMG_-tgdvlr.jpg

spotify-wrapped-2019 (5).jpg
    decadewrapped.jpg

13. Henry

Moderator Moderator

has this happened with anyone? I have no idea who this band is lol

upload_2019-12-9_11-57-29.png

14. Maverick

Trusted

It’s that time of the year again! I don’t currently see it on the Spotify app yet but if you google Spotify wrapped on google it’ll pop up on the app (it wasn’t working for me earlier today though so not sure if it’ll work for everyone right now)

Your 2020 Wrapped

15. flask

Trusted Supporter

Turnover, FIL, and Mac are def from the beginning of the year when my ex had them on our playlist. Also surprised Hum isn’t on here since I listen to Inlet once a day.

Attached Files:

16. PauLo

43% Burnt

4C1AC634-E47E-47F1-873D-D84E74426A68.jpeg

Was wondering why Madlib was top, but then remembered that I’ve listened to loads of his jazz alias’s this year.

coleslawed and flask like this.
  17. mad

I was right. Prestigious

6FBD1FD9-41B2-47BB-9FE9-9958E2954EB1.png
    top 0.5% baby

trevorshmevor and waking season like this.
  18. flask

Trusted Supporter

see I don’t get how all of your top tracks are from RTJ4 but they aren’t your top artist.

19. PauLo

43% Burnt

I was wondering too, but the ones in my top 5 have more individual tracks/more albums. Not really listened to too much RTJ outside their recent one.

20. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

97FDBB48-2D2C-40F3-8123-83B4D2D1569A.png 06AB4F78-04F2-4DC5-91FA-A72F008475AB.png BBD3967C-DEFA-4554-8984-A8219ECBEC74.png

To the surprise of absolutely no one. Top 0.005% lol

21. jdr2187

jdr2187

I always listen to a lot of John Prine, but he really dominated my listening this year for obvious reasons.

Also my little girl discovered The Greatest Showman this year hence my number 2 most listened to song.

2CF2F4BF-8096-4F9D-B7CF-8B40DC7FBAEC.jpeg

Orla, zmtr and waking season like this.
  22. TriangularDuck

Regular Supporter

not surprised that what about you? wound up being the number one song of the year

what a fuckin song

[​IMG]

stars143 likes this.
  23. zmtr

Trusted

88CA5FAE-F822-4AC5-909A-411FB5D0C4F8.jpeg
    73D51646-934B-4D4F-9D0D-D56A3629BBFD.jpeg

Not really surprised lol

24. Callum Macleod

Do or do not, there is no try.

Split my time between Apple Music and Spotify again but I think it’s pretty on point. (Phoebe Bridgers and Brian Fallon would be in here/higher combining both though, I think)

I really did play the hell out of “The Steps” this year.

upload_2020-12-2_1-2-11.jpeg

25. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

BD775275-57EC-459D-A814-81EC268A6262.jpeg

I listened to a ton of Hammock while trying to sleep and Clairo easing into the work day

Carrow and Orla like this.