Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Spotify Removes Library Limit

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 26, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Spotify has lifted the 10,000 song library limit.

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  2. This is the best news, although it feels a bit too late. I've been having to save new songs in playlists for years.

slickdtc likes this.
  3. mad

I was right. Prestigious

good

4. QueSuertejazz

Regular Supporter

Too little, too late to make me switch back from Apple Music.

They also need to beef up their j-rock selection. Apple seems to have more worldwide artists/albums.

5. adrian

high and lows, they go something like this... Supporter

I use Spotify because I'm on a sweet family plan and it connects to my Google Homes/Chromecast Audio. Agreed on it being too late – I'm fully invested in my Apple Music library. Spotify still has a lot of work to beef up their library management, although I feel that they're only doing this to support their podcast venture. Interested in seeing where they go from here.

Bobby likes this.
  6. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yes!! I no longer have to feel like I'm walking on egg shells every time I save a song

So fucking stupid that it was there in the first place

slickdtc and invaderphantom like this.
  7. bestofmoss

Regular

Fucking amazing, this rules.

8. slickdtc

Regular Supporter

I can finally live