Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Spotify Premium Now Includes Hulu

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Cameron Faulkner, writing at The Verge:

Spotify Premium now includes a free subscription to Hulu’s ad-supported plan. This perk goes into effect today, and it is available to new and existing users of Spotify’s Premium streaming service in the US. Following Netflix’s recent price hike, Hulu lowered the cost of its ad-supported plan down to $5.99 a month, and now, Spotify users will get savings on top of savings.

Raku likes this.
  2. karcrashianpanache

hysterical and useless

Awesome! I had Spotify for students which came with the Hulu subscription and was bummed when I lost it after graduating and converting to regular premium.

supernovagirl likes this.
  3. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Sweet

4. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

I’ve had this combo for over a year? Is it just a price drop I’m guessing. I wonder if I have to do anything to my plan to get this pricing. Seriously one of the best deals out.

5. slickdtc

Regular Supporter

Figured I’d ask here first before I inevitably google it immediately after: does this also apply to Spotify Family accounts?

Lol or I can read the actual article linked. Big fat NO on family accounts. Cool. Pay more, get less. Wonderful.

6. Dan O'Neill

Regular

Hmmm. I have Apple Music and Hulu currently. Maybe I’ll make the switch. Doesn’t seem like it’ll save me too much though, haha.

...looking into this...

7. Previously, you could add Hulu to Spotify Premium for an extra like $3 or something. Sounds like you won’t be paying that extra couple of bucks now

8. rbf737

Regular

Yeah just saw that myself, makes no sense.

9. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

upload_2019-3-13_13-23-51.gif

coleslawed and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  10. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

noooooo. my gf and i converted to a family account to get a free google home. bummer.

11. slickdtc

Regular Supporter

I’d trade that stupid hockey puck back in a heartbeat for free Hulu.

coleslawed likes this.