Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Spotify.me Tries to Tell You What Kind of Music Listener You Are • Page 3

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 11, 2017.

1. DeRRek

Trusted

Tried it and this is what I got. Also, apparently turnover- cutting my fingers off is top song. Surprised at that. Haha.

Attached Files:

2. DeRRek

Trusted

Same!

Attached Files:

3. slickdtc

Regular Supporter

SKSK's first album and After Dark EP got added sometime relatively recently. Self titled was always up, but not the previous material.

I feel like if there isn't a way to be notified of when stuff like this happens, there should be. Albums go up and are taken off at random it seems.

4. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

You used to get notifications if an artist you follow has something new up(not just new releases) but I have no idea why they got rid of it.

5. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Spotify still sporadically gives me those alerts. They notified me when the Phoenix album came out. Idk their system tho cause they don't do it with every artist i follow or anything

6. polyfilla

who can never be sure

so weird that we're bringing this ups because i just noticed yesterday that the first sksk album got uploaded

7. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

What I don't get is why for "lifetime listening" it started as of July 7 or something, but when I look at it now it really only seems to be tracking 3 days prior? How is that lifetime?