Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Spiral: From the Book of Saw (May 14, 2021) Movie • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by oncenowagain, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Jbent

Trusted

I now rank this 1 overall no matter how the remaining 89.5 mins plays out

2. angel paste

grey hairs, get out of me zoots! Prestigious

The 21 savage remix of the saw theme is already legendary based on the 10 second snippet too lol

3. neo506

2001-2022 Prestigious

chewbacca110 likes this.
  4. oncenowagain

“the whole world’s ending” “honey it already did” Prestigious

Cursed

chewbacca110 likes this.
  5. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

6. phaynes12

this really begs the question: does jigsaw fuck

Jbent likes this.
  7. Jbent

Trusted

god, I hope so

8. Rewatched all of these recently (don't ask me why, they were mostly very bad but some were fun) and I'd legitimately say you couldn't convince me to watch another one...and then you tell me Chris Rock and Samuel L Jackson are starring in it lol. I guess I'm in. Latest trailer looks wild. Wish it was coming to VOD because I'm not ready to go back to a theater yet.

9. Also I took a horror screenwriting class with one of the writers of Saw IV yesterday lol (actually one of the better ones in the series imo)

airik625 and sawhney[rusted]2 like this.
  10. Jbent

Trusted

Yea, thought we could get thru them all but wife and I bailed after 5. The inter-connectivity of the series gives off such a "we are just making this up as we go" feeling after a while

11. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

I haven’t seen any of these past II. I have about 45 minutes left in III and it’s just the most heinous stuff. But I’m gonna tough them all out for whatever reason

12. I thought III was good when I was a teenage gorehound, but upon rewatch, yeah, insanely difficult to get through

thedrudo likes this.
    Jbent, sawhney[rusted]2 and Contender like this.
  15. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

I thought this was tremendously stupid.

16. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Big fan of the original 7 as a whole. Meh on Jigsaw although I'd like to rewatch it. Really excited for this but it'll be a long while before I see it. Hopefully it'll come to streaming soon ish or at least HBO

17. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

Have an Alamo gift card I need to use before moving in a few weeks so I got a ticket for Saturday.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  18. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

This suuuuuuuuuuuuuucked butts

19. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Read the spoilers. Seems like it's probably be easy to figure out early on.

20. phaynes12

link

21. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

It couldn’t be more obvious.

22. oncenowagain

“the whole world’s ending” “honey it already did” Prestigious

Can’t wait to feel stupid when I inevitably guess wrong whenever I watch this

23. tomtom94

Trusted

The reviews are... not great.

I've seen a fair bit of criticism of Chris Rock trying to play a hard-boiled detective, which I'd been concerned about from the beginning. Also the ending is apparently a sticking point.

24. Not going to bat for this thing at all (haven't seen it), but as far as reviews go, it's a Saw film lol and it's currently the second-best reviewed film in the series after the original. If you're excited to see this, you probably know exactly what kind of movie it is and I wouldn't put too much stock in the reviews.

25. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

I’m waiting for the inevitable Aster Saw film /s

Jbent likes this.