Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Spider-Man - Playstation Game (2018) Video Game • Page 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Letterbomb31, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

I love photo mode

EA4AA4E3-5223-440F-967F-CCEBA66AE24F.jpeg

2. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I was telling my co-worker about how a lot of places in Marvel lore are in game and since he is already a comic fan, he lost it in excitement to find them all.

3. chris

Trusted Supporter

the lockjaw statue in place of the wall street bull>>>>>>

Matt likes this.
  4. 715creeks

Meet me in Montauk

I just finished the game and am close to platinuming this game. The first game since I was like 18 that I just devoted all my time to beating it

5. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

6. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

i kind of want to redo the game in hard mode just because i feel like I've not fully grasped the combat yet but the game falls a bit on the easy side. I always feel like it's a waste when I don't learn the game's mechanics or be in a place where I'm comfortable with it.

probably just going to do it on a replay

7. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I still think I liked Ultimate Spider-Man more. It just didn't click with me. It's really good and such, but some parts just annoyed the hell out of me.

8. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

My only complaint with this game is the MJ/Miles stealth segments. They really mess with the pacing.

Letterbomb31 likes this.
  9. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Those parts definitely pissed me off. Two of my stealth levels glitched. One glitched that even after I beat it, it told me it wasn't complete so I had to do it all over again.

10. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

Just beat the story and wow. Just wow. This story is probably better than any of the Spider-Man movies tbh

Davjs and 715creeks like this.
  11. Jake W Sep 10, 2018
    (Last edited: Sep 10, 2018)
    Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

I've been doing all the side stuff because I don't want the story to end yet lol

12. Vivatoto

Royal Court of Princess Donut Prestigious

This is my favorite Spiderman story I've seen/read/whatever.

Davjs likes this.
  13. CobraKidJon

NOOOOOOOOO

14. Henry

Moderator Moderator

That game was perfect imo

15. 715creeks

Meet me in Montauk

I was thinking about this on my drive to work this morning. Among some of the comics and Spider-Man 2 (film), this has to be one of the best Spidey stories I’ve experienced in a long time

16. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

That’s basically all I’ve done so far too. Just did the MJ section. Taking my sweet time.

Gnarly Charlie likes this.
  17. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Platinum'd the game. Insomniac put a lot of love into this game and it shows. However, I don't think I'll touch this again. The DLC with Black Cat sounds super uninteresting to me.

18. Had time to spend a few hours on this on the weekend. It's so much fun. I'm stopping so much crime ha.

19. CobraKidJon

me playing Spider-Man is me trying to find every single Easter egg everywhere.

715creeks likes this.
  20. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Davjs likes this.
  21. chris Sep 10, 2018
    (Last edited: Sep 10, 2018)
    chris

Trusted Supporter

eh, I don't think it's invalid. I too didn't care for the “If you just got real jobs you wouldn’t have to work so hard at being criminals” quip

Joe4th likes this.
  22. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

But criminals stink

Davjs and Vase Full Of Rocks like this.
  23. Nah that piece is good. Game is still very fun overall but that focus has been a bummer for me the few hours I've played so far

Joe4th and chris like this.
  24. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

This is dopeeeee

25. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Completely disagree. I think that article (which comes from an uninformed player who has only played a small section of the game) doesn't look deep enough into why it's an important part of the story and how it plays into Peter's sense of being a hero.

Davjs likes this.