Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Spider-Man - Playstation Game (2018) Video Game • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Letterbomb31, Aug 1, 2018.

1. GBlades

Trusted

I'm finishing God of War right now. Won't get to play Spider-Man until the 10th (birthday) and can honestly say I have not been as hyped for a game since Final Fantasy X.

Nate_Johnson likes this.
  2. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

3. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Reviews are live. Looking v good

drewinseries and ugman_2000 like this.
  4. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Reviews are awesome so far. Sterling loves it.

Disappointed that the boss battles are limited.

5. ugman_2000

Trusted Prestigious

That’s great to know. I’m going to hold off reading them myself as I want to go into this game knowing very little.

As I’m busy this weekend I’ve just booked Monday off work to play this :-)

Nate_Johnson likes this.
  6. Vivatoto

Royal Court of Princess Donut Prestigious

Reading the prequel novel now. I'm loving their interpretation of the world. MJ is more badass than I've ever seen her.

7. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

With this, Destiny 2 expansion, DQ XI, and RDR2 my backlog is going to hate me.

8. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I have an account on howlongtobeat.com and my backlog keeps growing. It's not good haha

Cameron likes this.
  9. CobraKidJon

my backlog is basically never going to shrink at this point

10. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I actually like howlongtobeat because it helped me get a lot of games out of my backlog. I only played Abzu because I found out how short it was and it turned out to be a good game

11. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

I'm really in to Monster Hunter World at the moment, but I really want this. Don't know what to do lol

12. thesollopsist

Pro Sleeper Prestigious

Play this. By the time you're done they'll hopefully have added in some new monsters for you and more patches.

Jake W likes this.
  13. CobraKidJon

Giant Bomb did an hour long review discussion of Spiderman. I might listen after I play the game:

14. thesollopsist

Pro Sleeper Prestigious

Was hoping my copy would've come a day early but no such luck. The fact the DLC has been emailed to me kicks the boot in more. Can't wait to finish work tomorrow and hopefully have this at home.

And will def watch the above after I'm done with the game^

15. drewinseries

Drew

Install is taking toooooo loooooong right now.

Gnarly Charlie and TEGCRocco like this.
  16. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

I can already tell I'm gonna spend hours just swinging around the city

17. drewinseries

Drew

After the tutorial once you get control again, I spent most of my time swinging. It feels REALLY good.

18. CobraKidJon

I'm struggling because my dad uses my PS4 in the living room for baseball and fortune but now I actually need my PS4 but he refuses it let it go DAMN.

flask likes this.
  19. chris

Trusted Supporter

I need to not pick this up because I have things to finish, which means I’ll probably buy it tomorrow

Cameron likes this.
  20. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

God damn the traversal mechanics in this game are just astounding. Stringing together a "combo" where you're just flying through the city is so, so satisfying.

21. CobraKidJon

a reminder that if you buy at Best Buy, you also get a free copy of destiny 2 if you just really want both games.

22. atlas

Trusted

Early impressions: excellent. V bad at the combat at the moment, keep forgetting to dodge and find myself getting shot a bunch. Swinging is an absolute joy

715creeks likes this.
  23. Vivatoto

Royal Court of Princess Donut Prestigious

This feels so damn good. Love the way it transitions from cinematic to gameplay

24. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

This game makes my Pro fucking roar louder than God Of War did. That's impressive.

25. GBlades

Trusted

My Day One PS4 will literally take off now, if that's the case.