Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Spider-Man - Playstation Game (2018) Video Game • Page 19

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Letterbomb31, Aug 1, 2018.

1. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

One of the fun things we're doing in the first few issues is shifting the POV away from Peter. Fans of the game know that during certain missions, players get to play as Mary Jane or Miles Morales. We've taken that idea and run with it for the book. Issue #2 focuses on Miles and shows us some big moments from his perspective. Issue #3 gives Mary Jane the spotlight. Peter is obviously still the protagonist and this is largely his story, but Miles and MJ are very important so we've given them a chance to shine.

SFguitar likes this.
  2. GBlades

Trusted

Have restated this now that I have the Pro and my playstation won't take off with sound.

It looks amazing, the detail put into this is just incredible. Spider-man has had a very good year!

Davjs likes this.
  3. Omni

Regular

Bought this and a PS4 earlier today. I just finished the first boss fight with Fisk and I'm already loving this game.

4. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

Love this game so much

Cameron and Omni like this.
  5. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Alright I’ve become committed to this being my second platinum trophy ever (Skyrim). Has anyone done New Game+ or ultimate difficulty? Can I combine them into one playthrough or is that insane?

6. SFguitar

Regular

Isn't ultimate difficulty a part of new game+?

7. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

It asked me to choose a difficulty ‍♂️

8. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

9. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

GOTY edition when

10. Heck yeah I want to see the red and black suit in action.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  11. SFguitar

Regular

Cool, but I wish they would release a new DLC campaign. The City That Never Sleeps was ridiculously short

Omni likes this.
  12. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Miles Morales comes out this fall. Really hoping it’s on PS4 as well so I can play it day one.

13. clucky

Trusted Supporter

Will be interesting how much of NYC they let you play with this time. I felt like the first one was the perfect size, big enough that you feel like your in a sandbox but not so big that you get lost in the sheer scope of everything. A bit worried the sequel is going to go "bigger = better" which as the Batman games have shown, certainly isn't always the case.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  14. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I have faith that Insomniac has found a good inbetween.

15. SFguitar

Regular

Are there any PS5 games that are confirmed to be on PS4 as well? I haven't been following video game stuff lately but was assuming this would only be on PS5 due to technical limitations

16. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

There were a handful of games confirmed to be PS4 as well, Miles Morales hasn’t been hinted as a PS4 title, unfortunately.

17. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

I’d honestly be shocked if this doesn’t get released on PS4

18. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Game was also confirmed to be along the lines of a sequel like Uncharted: Lost Legacy.

19. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I genuinely don't understand Twitter, like I can never understand who is replying to who etc.

So this isn't THE sequel to Spiderman, but a game length one-off story featuring Morales?

20. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Pretty much, yeah.

21. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

22. fyebes

Regular Prestigious

best thing I've seen all year.

Cameron and Christian Romero like this.
  23. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

but why

24. But why not? I'm going to be exclusively using the suit with a hoodie and a backpack that has a cat with a spidey mask

Cameron likes this.
  25. SPine

Trusted

I’m cool with Spider Cat. Can’t wait for the new game.