Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Spider-Man - Playstation Game (2018) Video Game • Page 18

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Letterbomb31, Aug 1, 2018.

1. thesollopsist

Pro Sleeper Prestigious

I did up to this point. I was so looking forward to more greatness in the DLC but now it's soured the way I view them tbh. Just feels very low effort. I'd honestly rather just the new suits and story than this and they left it out

Matt and Davjs like this.
  2. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Yeah the main game is 100% amazing, the DLC just seems lacking. Hoping future DLC, if any, is better.

3. flask

Trusted Supporter

The Hammerhead hideouts are really tough. I forget the set up I have now but its the add ons that generate focus quicker and generate focus whenever you use web attacks. So basically spam web attacks to generate focus in an instant and the fights go by pretty quick. Add web blossom on top of that and you're pretty unstoppable.

4. Davjs

Trusted

Web Blossom is so great but overpowered lol, I'm surprised you get it so early on in the game. I never really changed from that much.

I had to use the guitar one a little bit though because its so cool.

5. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

Most DLC these days is really just ideas that at some point have been cut from the main game I think, which explains why a lot of it isn't all that great

6. Letterbomb31

Trusted Prestigious

I really enjoyed the DLC. I even liked the Screwball missions...

7. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

8. Davjs

Trusted

The gift that keeps on giving :-)

iiiii623498 likes this.
  9. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

wow

10. I’m so glad we have Future Foundation. That’s always been one of my favorite suits!

11. Davjs

Trusted

Even though I'm 100% done with the game, I'm glad my kid likes to play and swing around the city (he's 5 so it's all he can do since he can't combat at all lol). It gives me a chance to check out and use all the new suits!

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  12. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I finished this last night and I loved it so much. It was just so much fun to play and felt like a nice refresh from some of the really intense/massive open world games I've been playing that just feel overwhelming. It's been said a million times but it's so much fun to just swing around the city. I almost never fast traveled because I really had no problem taking my time getting there.

I even just bought the DLC which I don't normally do for a game (although I see some mixed reviews on that). I really enjoyed this portrayal of Peter, and I genuinely can't wait for the sequel just to see what happens next. I'm so ready to play as Miles - I assume he'll be a bigger focus in the next game.

13. CobraKidJon

14. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

I thought it was refreshing as well. Absolutely loved everything about this game and can't wait for the second.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  15. PatRFinley

Early Onset Grump LFGM Supporter

Started this recently and I've never ditched the story to collect all the collectables faster in a game

16. Letterbomb31

Trusted Prestigious

This game never gets old

17. SFguitar Mar 12, 2019
    (Last edited: Mar 12, 2019)
    SFguitar

Regular

The DLC packs are way too short. Have they announced any more updates to this game in the future or do we have to wait until the sequel?

18. flask

Trusted Supporter

The music and dialogue in the final Doc Ock fight is soooooo good.

Letterbomb31 likes this.
  19. thesollopsist

Pro Sleeper Prestigious

It's probably one of my favourite spidey sequences in anything ever. So good

20. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

Last year was such a good year for Spider-Man. Between this game and Into The Spider-Verse and Nick Spencer taking over the main title, man it was a good time to be a fan of Spidey

thesollopsist and Letterbomb31 like this.
  21. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Both of his creators died last year though

22. reviewmua

the game's graphic is awesome

23. CobraKidJon

for the most part it just seems like the comics will have any extra details for now.

but also

24. GBlades

Trusted

Bought my PS4 Pro and feel like this needs a replay.

25. SFguitar

Regular

what do you mean the comics will have extra details??