Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Spider-Man - Playstation Game (2018) Video Game • Page 17

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Letterbomb31, Aug 1, 2018.

1. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

from what they said it’s basically going to be the game in comic form but also including more details and new scenes that weren’t in the game.

2. Davjs

Trusted

Ohhhh! I can't actually read the article since IGN is blocked at my work. I'm in for whatever though!

3. CobraKidJon

Davjs likes this.
  4. Davjs

Trusted

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. drewinseries

Drew

Damn that's a still from the actual game.

6. I’m glad the suit’s in the game, but I also wish we didn’t get it just cause of how rude some people were on twitter.

TEGCRocco likes this.
  7. Davjs

Trusted

I was unaware of that. Is that really the reason we got it? If so, I agree with ya. These guys worked too hard on this game for there to be any negativity

8. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

I hope the plan was that this was always going to be a little Christmas gift. I am a little upset it got added just because it enables the whiny fans who harassed Insomniac on Twitter, though.

Davjs likes this.
  9. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

What happened on Twitter? They seem to be supporting this game real well.

10. 715creeks

Meet me in Montauk

People have been essentially trolling Insomniac for months about the Raimi Suit since the release of the game. It’s only gotten worse with each DLC release. Super entitled fans thinking they deserve it. I think the PR guy running the Insomniac twitter feed blew up at a fan recently about it because of how bad the barraging has been.

11. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

Yeah, a "fan" said "Why don't you listen to us?" and they said "We are listening, but that doesn't mean we're going to do whatever you want us to do"

Davjs likes this.
  12. 715creeks

Meet me in Montauk

Yeah, I realized after I wrote my last statement that I typed fan when I should’ve wrote something much worse.

13. CobraKidJon

14. Letterbomb31

Trusted Prestigious

Really happy with how the dlc turned out. I had just as much fun with it as I did the main game.

715creeks and Christian Romero like this.
  15. Screwball sucks but I really loved how the last DLC turned out with all of the side missions and main story missions. I’m just sad to see it end :verysad::spiderman::miles:

16. flask

Trusted Supporter

Someone from insomniac posted a thread on twitter about how they’ve been trying to get the suit in the game for months but there’s a lot of red tape and also it’s a technically challenging suit (I’d be interested in hearing about that since I love reading about game development). Anyways I finally picked this up on sale and I’m loving it. Only about an hour in but I’m gonna run through all the towers and backpacks as quick as I can.

715creeks likes this.
  17. 715creeks

Meet me in Montauk

I wish there was more backpack stuff in the game. Hearing Pete go over things that have occurred in the past five years of his life was really cool. And a lot of neat Easter eggs too. Glad you’re liking it! That first big mission has to be one of my favorite gaming moments to date.

18. flask

Trusted Supporter

Story is great and a lot of the set pieces are fantastic. The APC driving through the city was like something out of Uncharted. Challenges and crimes and hideouts and all that are getting repetitive though and since I'm at 78% completion I think I'm just gonna burn straight through story mode from here on out.

19. CobraKidJon

20. thesollopsist

Pro Sleeper Prestigious

So I'm on the second DLC pack for this and a little underwhelmed. Feels a bit slapdash.

Artificially padded out with some god awful screwball missions. Hope they don't reuse this character in the sequel.

21. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

the screwball missions are awful

22. thesollopsist

Pro Sleeper Prestigious

They are truly terrible. Try to focus on a set task while a terrible voice actress repeats the same lines over 6 missions

"LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE" "GREAT PHOTOBOMB xDDDDDD" fuck off

Matt likes this.
  23. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Some of the combat seems much more difficult than the core game as well. Maybe I'm just not used to the controls after not having played since October

thesollopsist likes this.
  24. thesollopsist

Pro Sleeper Prestigious

Nah I agree with you. Dudes with miniguns combined with the shield guys who disable your gadgets with more enemies with guns. Have to dodge more than I do hit.

25. Davjs

Trusted

I liked the screwball stuff, but I liked everything in the game and honestly I think I just liked doing everything in the game, even catching pigeons lol.

I don't think she needed to come back though, worked as a one and done. Is she a villain in the comics or made up for the game?