Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Spider-Man - Playstation Game (2018) Video Game • Page 16

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Letterbomb31, Aug 1, 2018.

1. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  2. thesollopsist

Pro Sleeper Prestigious

I got nothin :eh:

Just an email telling me to pre-order the new Fallout

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  3. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

There's a new Fallout?

4. oncenowagain

“the whole world’s ending” “honey it already did” Prestigious

Synergy

5. Davjs

Trusted

I wish I could like this twice, one for the context and one for Colin!

6. Davjs

Trusted

I know I am late to this, as I am all things in game wise because of kids, but holy hell.

The way the story has played out so far (I just beat Vulture and Electro in a cool double fight) is just amazing. The slow build up of Doc Oct, the death of Miles Dad, the helicopter fight with the demons.... so much is done better than I've seen in anything Spider-man. I'd say I'm probably pretty close to the end!

I've only been using the Dark Suit you get from the Black Cat Missions and recently the Comic Book one. I love all the choices of suits.

Joe4th and SEANoftheDEAD like this.
  7. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I also just did the Vulture/Electro fight. Also just did the Scorpion nightmare mission. Finally trying to wrap this up now that I’m off this week and next. RDR2, and DQ11 distracted me. Fuck I need that spirit spider costume.

Davjs likes this.
  8. Davjs

Trusted

Finally finished! This is my favorite Spider-man anything in any medium. They nailed the characters so much and glad they seem to be setting up a sequel. Didn't expect such a heart breaking moment in the ending.

In the beginning I used the Classic, Velocity and Iron Spider suits until I got the Dark suit from Black Cat. The last 3rd of the game though, I used Comic Book and the Leather-jacket and jeans suit. Such a nice touch to include all those and ones from the movies too!

9. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

the fact that they introduced Miles as a character in Act II made me think Peter was going to die. I was on edge thinking it was about to happen and you'd play as Miles for the last section of the game

SlappinCups, Joe4th and Davjs like this.
  10. Davjs

Trusted

Man, they did such a good job with him and Doc Oct, setting both up and developing them slowly throughout the course of the game.

I can see giving Peter and Miles different types of missions in the next game, and hope they give the MJ stealth stuff more polish. The final MJ mission where you are in Osborne's place wasn't too bad, makes me wish the rest were good.

ChaseTx likes this.
  11. CobraKidJon

kill peter and give me Miles

12. Davjs Nov 20, 2018
    (Last edited: Nov 20, 2018)
    Davjs

Trusted

I thought they might be pulling a MGS2 during the City Hall ceremony scene and we'd play as Miles the entire rest of the game. I am glad it played out as it did and his origin story wasn't rushed. No need to kill Peter to let Miles shine in the next game.

Letterbomb31 likes this.
  13. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

I like Peter and Miles working together better

14. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

I think it'd be a fun dynamic to have the sequel let you play as both. While Peter is busy trying to deal with Goblin or Venom or whoever, Miles has to pick up the slack on the streets. Peter can have all the fancy gadgets and shit he had here and Miles can be a more "traditional" Spidey with very little tech. Let you switch between them GTA V style etc.

Kingjohn_654 and Davjs like this.
  15. Letterbomb31

Trusted Prestigious

16. CobraKidJon

17. Davjs

Trusted

Man that looks great. Do these DLCs take place after the main game story, or is it like Horizon where it's before the game ends?

18. Letterbomb31

Trusted Prestigious

They take place after the main story.

Davjs likes this.
  19. Davjs

Trusted

Ah, interesting. I guess they leave Miles and MJ out of these? I would assume for the sequel.

20. Letterbomb31

Trusted Prestigious

I won't spoil too much but they're both present in the DLC.

Davjs likes this.
  21. GBlades

Trusted

How's that? Probably, subjectively, the best Spider-Man game we've had

Davjs likes this.
  22. CobraKidJon

Davjs and Jake W like this.
  23. Davjs

Trusted

I don't read much spiderman anymore, but love this story so much that I'd pick it up.

24. CobraKidJon

If they do the main game + dlc in comic form, i'd be down.

Davjs likes this.
  25. Davjs

Trusted

Ohhhh, I figured it would be like the Arkham game comics, where it takes place before the game. There seems to be a lot that has happened before the game takes place. I'd be down for either though.